💙 kiribaku 💙 Part 1.

Hey y'all! Author here! So starting today Im using my update schedule. Hope y'all enjoy this fluffy tale. 😉

Kirishimas POV

It was a normal day, me and Bakugou were determined as combat partners. On a normal day, this would have been absolutely no trouble for me. Except for the fact that I have a flaming crush on this explosive hothead. I didnt feel....MANLY.

I reached the locker rooms, and walked slowly to my locker, putting on my hero outfit. Unfortunately, hedghogs locker was next to mine. I felt myself turn red at the fact that we changed next to eachother.

I often found myself taking quick glances towards his muscular, hot body. I shook your head quickly, which Bakugou took not on and just had to comment on.

"Oi shitty hair, the fucks up with you?"

"Haha! N-nothing! I'm g-great!" I wanted to die. My crush had just noticed me glancing at his half naked form, but I stuttered too! That was so unmanly. *insert frown*

**time skip to battle brought by the traffic light trio**

Third Person

They stood, across from eachother and heard the "start!" come from Aizawas mouth.

Right away, Bakugou ran in per usual with his right fist, swinging right towards Kirishimas head. Just then, Bakugou realized he messed up. Kirishima had copied that exact same move that Midoriya had used against him. But this time, it somehow hurt Bakugou...more?

Bakugou lay there, dazed from what had happened, not realizing he was already pinned and had lost to Kirishima.

Bakugou shot up almost instantly, his lips mere centimeters from Kirishimas face. Of course they both turned into tomatoes.

Kirishima halfway dazed, fell forwards, onto Bakugou. Their lips met for a mere second and almost instantly Kirishima leaped off of Bakugou yelling:

"I AM SO SORRY! THAT WAS VERY UNMANLY OF ME!"

Bakugou just chuckled, trying to hide the death he was facing on the inside. He spoke, just low enough for Kirishima to hear "My house. After school." He just winked and walked away to get changed. Kirishima stood there, jaw dropped, not knowing what to do.