Nightmare Come True

Sonic's POV
     "Where is she?" Sonia asked worriedly as she paced the half of a hallway that was left from the raid.
"She never said she'd meet us here," Manic pointed out.
"It was implied!" Sonia snapped. "If that girl-"
Sonic cut her off, arms crossed and foot tapping in a somewhat irritated manner. "Whether Y/n said she'd meet us here or not, she definitely promised not to run away again. I say we go look for her." Behind his causal, unbothered tone, hid his underlying emotions of anxiety and confusion as to why he felt it. Being the hedgehog he was, Sonic chose not to think about the feelings and just find the remedy for them: you.
"And another thing Sonic," Sonia burst out. "You always side with her! We have no good reason to trust her! In that tunnel earlier she could easily have been leading us to our doom, granted, she didn't, but with you indulging her every whim it would have been a piece of cake! What's going on in that hard head of yours?! If I didn't know better I'd say you've fallen for her! In case you've forgotten, I'll remind you that she's a human! She is no different from Robotnik!" At this point Sonia was completely up in Sonic's face. Manic looked anxiously back and forth, but mostly at Sonic. There was something strange in his eyes that was very off putting. Sonia soon noticed it too and regretted her harsh words, but it was too late now.
Until the very last sentence Sonic was prepared to just shrug off Sonia's fit, as he was always in the practice of doing, but those last words set a fire in him. How dare his sister insult the girl who had only ever helped them!
"Y/n may be a human, but that has nothing to do with who she is." He stated angrily. Sonia took a step back at this sudden change. "A person is not defined by appearance. You've always had issues with that Sonia, but this is a new low. After all she's done for us I can't believe that you would equate her with scum like Robotnik! You have no evidence, but your own bias. If you guys won't help me, I'll find her myself!"
Without giving Sonia a chance to apologize Sonic dashed away through a hole in the wall. Pursing her lips, Sonia let out a breath.
"You've really done it this time," Manic commented, before walking off to find a place to think for a while.
Sonia watched him go, then sighed as she stood alone in the broken hallway. A piece of a picture blew over her shoe and she kneeled to pick it up. She saw herself, jamming with her brothers, all of them overflowing with happiness. "Sonic, Manic," she uttered. As tears fell down her cheeks she squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists, determination etched in her features.

Your POV
While your new friends were having all that fun, you were writhing in absolutely agonizing discomfort. Robotnik. Touched. Your. Face.
As soon as you had been untied he had dismissed the robots and rose from his chair. Walking towards you, he smiled the best he could. It disgusted you, but you had no idea that was only the least of it. When he reached you, he cupped your face in his hands.
"My dear, little niece how you've grown! You are just as pretty as any relative of mine should be!" Was that supposed to be a compliment?!
"Uh thanks? Hey look, Dr. Robotnik I-"
"Call me Uncle!" Robotnik implored with an impish grin, finally dropping his hands from your face. You shuddered and resisted the urge to punch him. It wasn't too hard since that would require touching him and- just no.
     Luck was not on your side; Robotnik noticed the shudder. "My poor dear," he purred. "Where are my manners? You must be exhausted. Let me take your cloak..."
     "No!" You yelled, jerking away in terror. That cloak was your only protection! "I- ah, I'm cold," you stuttered, hoping against hope that he would buy it.
     Still taken aback by your outburst Robotnik was quiet for a moment and grew serious. "Do you know who I am?" He queried.
     "Yes, you are Dr Robotnik."
     "Anything else?"
     "Yes," you said cautiously, not sure what to tell him. "You are the ruler of Robotropolis, once called Mobotropolis and ruled by Queen Aleena. Her three children, Sonic, Manic, and Sonia are trying to take back the crown."
     "Do you believe they have this right?" Trick question! A red flag waved in your mind. You went with the generic cop out answer:
     "I don't know."
     "It seems you don't know a lot of things. I believe it's time I tell you the whole story." For once something was going your way! Maybe he'd explain who your look alike was and who they thought you were! Of course according to the oracle, this was the land of your birth...
     "I would like that." You said simply.
     A few minutes later, Robotnik, a robotisized servant, and you were seated in a nice sitting room with tea and a delicious array of snacks with which Robotnik was stuffing his face. Bowing, the servant took her leave. After wiping his face, Robotnik began his story.
     "Once, a long time ago, Mobius was populated solely with animals. When we humans discovered it was a rich and beautiful land, we moved in to live in harmony with them. For decades everything went well, until one day the animals appointed a hedgehog for a king to rule over us. Everything went downhill from there. Animals are not fit to rule. Wars broke out and eventually all the humans were forced to go back into their own world or die, but I survived. Unfortunately, my wonderful wife, your aunt, Aldine, was killed by those wretched animals."
     He paused and blew his nose like a trumpet into a handkerchief, which the servant quickly took before leaving again. "Your parents took you back to the world of the humans to keep you safe. I was on my way to join them when I was attacked by the vile creatures. The portal closed before I could follow. Many animals soon began killing each other when they ran out of humans. Queen Aleena was in over her head, especially after her husband joined the fray of fighting. I determined that I would take over the rule of this world and make it a safer place, but the animals, in their ignorance, have made me out to be the bad guy. Can you believe that?"
     Robotnik looked pitifully over at you. "And all this time I've been alone, trying to rescue the creatures of this world from themselves."
     He stared expectantly. Apparently he was done and it was your turn to say something.