Separated

Your POV
     "Uh..." You gaped at Robotnik, mind racing and arguing with itself. As if it would help, you violently shook your head. Apparently it did help, because you then said decisively, "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. It must have been awful. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me." Reaching over, you gently laid your hand on his and smiled softly.

Sonic's POV
     "Arrrg!" Sonic yelled as he kicked a pebble halfway to Mobodoon and watched it soar out of sight.
     As he walked around the place where he had last seen Y/n, he mumbled stuff along the lines of "My own sister!" How could she?" "Spoiled brat!" "Doesn't trust me." "I'll never forgive her," etc.
     Striding up to a large abandoned court building, Sonic cupped his hands around his mouth and called "Y/n!" No answer. As he ran inside, a flash of color appeared out of the corner of his eye and he skidded to a halt. A couple swatbots lay smashed around the corner, elucidating the impression that there had been a fight. Now more anxious than ever, Sonic called your name with more urgency.
     "Y/n! You in here?" In a flash he had searched the house and come out with a piece of Sleet's cape, along with more swatbot parts and a piece of rope.
     "A double diversion?!" Sonic marveled in disbelief. "No way Butnik's smart enough for that! Sleet and Dingo either." After a moment of staring, Sonic dropped the little piece of fabric and took off.
     "Spoiled brat or not, she's my sister and we've got to stick together!"

Robotnik's POV
     "So do you think she bought it?" Robotnik was in his quarters, staring in the mirror as a servant came in with a tray of assorted desserts. "What am I saying," he answered himself "obviously she fell hook, line and sinker. Girls can never take a sob story." Pleased with himself, Robotnik rubbed his hands together like every good, bad guy must. "The girl is putty in my hands! Soon enough those blasted hedgehogs will be out of my way forever! All because of your brilliant mind you sly, handsome tyrant!" He cooed at his mirror self, before breaking out in a sinister laugh.
A knock sounded on the door and Sleet and Dingo were lead in.
"Ah Sleet and Dingo! I hope you're here to tell me that the raid has been successful and you have captured the hedgehogs and their freedom fighting friends." Robotnik announced.
The two glanced nervously at each other and whispered a few phrases until Dingo was pushed forward.
"Uhh not exactly." He said, scratching the back of his head.
     "Bahumbug!" Robotnik screeched. "You've failed me for the last time!"
     Sleet stepped forward and bowed deeply. "You are absolutely right sir, we-"
     "Shut up!" Robotnik interrupted. "Why don't you two take a vacation?" He offered sweetly, then followed up by yelling, "forever because you're fired! Now get out! I never want to see you again!"
     "But your excellency please-" Sleet entreated.
     "I said out!" Robotnik screamed the words so loud they created a wind which blew Sleet and Dingo back a bit, giving them the running start they needed. Once outside the building, they stopped.
     "So, what now?" Dingo wondered aloud, looking expectantly at Sleet.

Manic's POV
     Balancing on a broken wall in part of the wrecked base far away from his emotional sister, Manic heard the cracking of a twig. Instinctively, he dropped down to the ground and hid behind the wall. Peaking up, he squinted at the woods behind the former hideout. A large shadow appeared. Too large for Manic alone. With a glance he saw a room still fully intact, along with a large hole in the ground, and a few other smashed walls.
     As he assessed his situation, he grabbed a small stone and hurled it as far as he could into the woods. The large form receded into the shadows, following the rock.
Crawling from wall to wall, Manic kept his eyes and ears open until they told him the mystery person was to close. He glanced longingly at the little room that he was now so close to.
     The sounds of whisper yelling reached his ears and Manic whipped around to see the familiar shadows of Sleet and Dingo fighting on the pavement. At first he was confused, but shrugged it off. Maybe they had decided to split up and meet in the middle. With a grin, he snuck up behind Sleet and dropped a handful of rocks into his shirt. By the time Sleet spun around he was gone.
     "What is it Sleet?" Dingo asked, turning to look around. Before he got an answer a rock hit him in the noggin. "Ow!" He complained. "What was that for?" He asked angrily.
     "I didn't do it!" Sleet hissed.
     "Yes you did there's no one else here!" Dingo insisted.
     "I said I didn't do it!"
     "Wait. If you didn't do it... Sleet... do you think there are ghosts here?" Dingo asked, twiddling his fingers and glancing nervously around the wrecked building.
     "Of course not you moron. There's no such thing as ghosts." The insecurity in his tone was blatant.
     Manic grinned and began throwing stones all over the fort. One every five seconds or so. The noise resounded loudly through the newly opened space, making the intruders jump.
     "Wooohhhh, heeelp meee." Manic's ghost voice wavered eerily. "Pleeeaase..."
     "Sleet," Dingo was completely freaked out now. "Let's get out of here!" He pleaded.
     Although reluctant to follow Dingo's advice, when another rock hit the ground beside him, Sleet bolted and Dingo followed screaming all the way.
     "Waaiit... come baaack," they were gone. "Come back for a free consultation anytime!" Manic yelled in his normal voice. Laughing, he turned on his heel and walked away. It was probably about time to go check on his sister, then his brother. Hands behind his head in a relaxed posture, Manic began to whistle. (The theme song of course). However, after only two notes, his whistle was silenced.