i

True friends are like diamonds- bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style

"Gray!" Yeri yelled down the stairs of her shared apartment, to call for her best friend who had been napping on the couch with his boyfriends, Lee Minho- a slim boy with dark hair and beautiful eyes that could look into your soul if you looked to long- and Han Jisung- a very cute boy with dark blue hair and a childish grin that could make anyone smile- both vampires like the two friends.

Yeri had planned to go out with a boy that both Gray and Minho had been pestering her to meet for ages. Despite the fact that she'd been alive and dealing with dresses for many years she'd never found any actual ways of zipping up her dresses by herself always needing Grays help.

The boy in question came bounding up the stairs towards her room, two sets of footsteps following him. Yeri rolled her eyes when she heard shoving and bickering outside the door. Her door bursted open, Minho and Jisung flopping onto her bed and Gray going to her side.

He smiled at her slightly out of breath from the fight to get to her door first. "Need help?" She nodded and turned so her back was towards him moving her hair out of the way so it wouldnt be caught in the zipper.

The moment Gray touched the zipper a knock sounded from the front door. Jisung quickly took off like a hyper child and opened the door shouting out the mans name as soon as he saw who it was.

"Chan!"