ix

You have a place in my heart no one could ever have

"Who?" Gray asked looking confused, as he looked over his shoulder at the flower boy who he'd recently found out is named Jeongin.

"Seo Changbin, hes a friend of mine, been around for about three hundred years but is still a messy pain in the ass." He crossed his arms and leaned on the doorframe not caring about Yeris body being on full display from behind to him.

Yeri put the pillow back on her face, not caring who he was, her plan was to ignore him for the longest time possible. She didnt need to know him and she didnt want to know him. She couldnt care less about the annoyance of the mating pull that she felt in her chest now that shes touched him. She didnt love him and she never would.

She had tuned out the entire conversation between Gray and Jeongin, not even noticing that the latter had already left. Gray poked her side making her growl at him. "Ri he works at a tattoo shop, he's like half your age but that doesnt really matter, and apparently hes usually not a jerk like he was today." She lifted her head from the pillow, hair all in her face and huffed.

"So? I dont like him and I dont wanna like him." Gray pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead softly. "Yeri you cant just be loveless and alone all your life." She pouted and cuddled up to him, pressing her face into his chest.

"But I'm not because I have you. Youre my best friend, thats all I need." Gray sighed and held onto her. "Ok Yeri. I love you."