vi

Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite

Yeri looked over at Chan and the boy at the counter, noting the way they looked at each other. She was a little sad about the fact that after only two days of going out Chan had found his true mate but she also knew nothing could be done about it. And she wasnt about to break up fate.

She walked over to the two boys who had been staring intently at each other, not speaking much. She placed a hand on Chan's arm and whispered in his ear that she was going to leave. She gave him a knowing smile and walked out the doors.

She walked for a few blocks, before noticing a body in the alley she had started to walk past. Normally she wouldve just left it be for the police to find. But this body was groaning and there was a large chance that this was done by another vampire. She wasnt about to let the secret get out especially not from some newborn getting messy.

She went into the alley, nearing the body when she heard footsteps coming from deeper down. She backed herself against the wall hiding in the shadows. What she now identified as a male, crouched down over the body, a girl, and ripped her throat out killing her instantly.

The blood sprayed the wall, and Yeri, from the intensity of the swipe the man took at her. It took everything in her body not to growl at the man for covering her once pink dress in a stain that would never come out of the lace midsection.

The man then began to walk out if the alley like nothing happened just leaving the evidence there not even trying to cover it up like she'd been killed by another human.

"Are you really that stupid and messy?" Yeri questioned as she stepped forwards towards the boy wearing all black, the only colour on him being the deep red blood that covered his chin, and the bright glowing yellow eyes that glared daggers at her.

"If youre not careful this might be you next." He growled as he began to advance.

"I dont think so little boy." She growled back as she shoved him against the wall. "What are you a child? Or maybe you're just an idiot."

He narrowed his eyes at her and attempted to push past her but she simply shoved his chest and he hit the wall hard. Yeri was far stronger than he was. The perks of being old I guess.

Yeri looked into his eyes and felt something odd, like an insitnct to trust him for some reason that she couldnt explain. She furrowed her brows and glared at him with her red eyes glowing.

"Who are you?"