vii

I'm scared as hell to want you but here I am wanting you anyway

Changbin looked the girl up and down pissed that she held him against the wall, barely even holding him. He grabbed her wrist ignoring the feeling in his stomach as he tried to push her away. "Who I am is none of your business lady."

She shoved him harder against the wall, the bricks slightly cracking from the pressure she applied. "Well no matter who you are you need to clean up your messes."

"Changbin!" They both snapped their heads towards the deep voice that called down the alley. Felix, a friend of his that often came to his aid when he was in trouble.

He placed a hand on the girls shoulder not shying away when she growled at him looking ready to bite his hand off. She bared her fangs, eyes glowing red. She was beyond pissed that her lecture had been interrupted.

"I think it would be best if you let go of my friend. I'll clean this up." He pulled around fifty dollars from his back pocket and handed it to her. "This is for a new dress. I'm sorry that he ruined this one." He spoke softly causing her to calm and retract her fangs.

She released Changbin, causing him to let out a breath he didnt know he was holding, and snatched the money from Felix's hand. "If I catch this shit on the news I wont hesitate to hunt you down and kill you both." She glared at Changbin before she walked off.

Changbin quickly turned back to Felix. "How did you do that?" Felix placed a hand on his chest and put his forehead against the wall.

"I have no clue that girl scared the shit out of me."