iii

When I'm with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside

Yeri sat across from Chan in the cafe, her drink sitting in front of her. The cafe was open to all but run by vampires and only supernatural creatures were allowed to work there.

Chan gave her a small smile after hed taken a sip of his drink. "I know you probably didnt want to go out tonight but, I hope I can make this a good date."

If she had blood still coursing through her veins Yeris cheeks wouldve flushed a deep red. "I just didnt really know what I was getting myself into since Minho isnt very good at describing people. He said you were a hottie with a body and a heart of gold."

Chan choked on his drink when he heard Yeri's words, causing her to laugh. She had a cute laugh that definitely wasnt delicate and feminine but it was real and genuine. Once she had calmed to giggling lightly she handed him a few napkins so he could wipe his mouth since his drink was in a mug, it sprayed up a bit when he choked.

"He described me like that?" He wiped his mouth and crumpled the napkin sitting it next to his mug on the table. Yeri nodded and pushed her hair behind her shoulder.

"Gray had the same reaction you did. But he was sipping on a bag, it went all over the table where we were sitting and on my arm." Chan laughed and shook his head.

"Man, Minho has got to get better at this. I once heard him describe Gray and Jisung and I cant even repeat half the stuff he said." He ran his fingers through his hair and looked into Yeris eyes.

The two talked for hours not even staying at the cafe the entire time. They walked around a park, fed on a few assholes who catcalled and attempted to touch Yeri, and madeout in his car. At around 5am Chan brought her home.

"Thanks for tonight Chan I had a good time." She smiled and got out of the car, walking up the stairs of the complex.

Yeri walked into her apartment, wiping the corner of her mouth. She noticed a sleeping Jisung and the wide awake Gray and Minho, it was almost sunrise so theyd definitely stayed awake to wait for her.

"Hey Gray, did you eat while I was gone?" He nodded and smiled over at Minho who held up a thumbs up.

"Did you eat while you were out Yeri?" Minho asked looking her up and down noting her messed up dress and refixed hair.

The girl smirked and moved towards the stairs. "You could say that." Gray gasped dramatically and smacked Minhos arm multiple times.

"Damn Yeri got laid!" He yelled as she went up the stairs quickly.

(OKOKOK BEFORE YOU COME FIND ME AND KILL ME I KNOW THIS IS A CHANGBIN STORY AND NOT A CHAN STORY IM AWARE BUT ITS PART IF MY PLAN OK. JUST WAIT HE'LL BE PART IF THE STORY SOON)