BONUS

Decided to write this bonus chapter for Gray uwu

I dont know what my future holds but I hope it has you in it

After Yeri left the house to go on her date Gray went into the kitchen to get a blood bag. Usually if Minho was there with him he would simply feed from him, but Minho was still upstairs and he was just to lazy to go up there.

Sitting back down on the couch next to Jisung who wrapped his arms around his waist. Minho came down the steps looking a little sleepy. He pouted a bit seeing Gray just sipping on a straw that he'd stuck into the blood bag like a Capri Sun.

"Why didnt you just come get me kitten, you could've fed off me." He waddled over to the couch and plopped down next to his boyfriends obviously very pouty and annoyed that his kitten was drinking someone elses blood that wasnt his or Jisungs.

Gray shrugged and swiped his tongue over his lips. He felt his fangs retract so he moved from Jisungs lap, who gave no complaints since he was watching a movie and this was a typical occurrence between the two, and moved to Minhos kissing his cheek softly.

"No need to be pouty Min I just got lazy and didnt want to go upstairs. Next time ill come to you." Minho shook his head still not satisfied with Grays solution. Gray rolls his eyes and handed his half finished blood bag to Jisung who happily took it off his hands he'd wanted to go get one but there was an intense action scene and he refused to pause.

Gray gently moved Minhos head to the side and straddled his waist. He pulled his shirt collar to the side a bit and sunk his fangs into Minhos shoulder. Minho closed his eyes and gently rubbed Grays waist as he fed.

He loved that it was his job to keep their baby well fed.

(There we go finished, this only took yknow an hour but its worth it to make my friend smile. I hope youve enjoyed this <3)