iv

Wake me up at 2am to go on an adventure and I'll marry you

The next night at around 7pm when it had finally started to get dark, Yeri snuck into Grays room where he, Jisung, and Minho were all sleeping peacefully. Jisung and Minho didnt actually live there but with how often they were around Yeri had begun to debate charging them for rent. She gently shook the boy to wake him up, she had plans.

His eyes fluttered open shining a beautiful deep red, before slowly fading to his original colour of brown. He looked at her confused for a moment before he saw the childish grin on her face that immediately put one on his own. They were going out to catch fireflies.

Without either of them having to say a single word Gray got up and grabbed his shoes and some jeans excitedly. It had become a tradition that every month they'd go out early in the night and catch fireflies together.

The two left a note and left the building hand in hand to go walk around with their firefly jars and catch some. They only kept them in the jars for a few minutes since any longer would just be harmful for them.

They walked along the streets catching as many as they could before letting them fly free. The two friends were free to act the age they looked, and not have to be like adults. It was the one night a month were they could be as free as the fireflies they so admired and they loved it with every fiber of their beings.

As they walked they came across a small shop that theyd never seen before, a flower shop that stayed open 24 hours. Yeri stopped in front of it spotting a man who looked around 19 or 20 at the counter staring at her. Gray pulled her along as her brows furrowed in confusion.

(Ooooo who do you think the mystery man was? Did you enjoy this chapter of Yeri and Gray being cuties? Any criticism? Please comment!)