CHAPTER 2

Yasmin's P. O. V.
"Ow!"

"Guys, we have an audience," being the closest to the boys, I stopped them from fighting over a piece of fabric. I took the fabric they were fighting over and put it back inside the limo.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it," Said a lady coming towards us. As Jay took the stuff he and Carlos has, I helped Carlos up to his feet and the five of us stood up straight in a line.

"Hello, foxy," My brother, being the flirt he is, went to the brunette girl in front of us showing off his charms.

"The name's Jay," As the girl smiled at Jay, I tried myself not to laugh at my brother then noticed a guy beside the brunette girl, who had dirty blonde hair.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress," Fairy Godmother saved the brunette girl by coming in front of Jay and smiled as my brother went a little step back, crossing his arms, "The fairy godmother?"

"As in Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" I questioned making a wand gesture as Fairy Godmother smiled, nodding.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi you know it," I nod as Mal started talking, "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"And the sparkly wand."

"Should have did the talking," I mumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes, "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.' "

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben," As I was about to introduce our names, the brunette girl interrupted me, making me officially hate her, "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Evie's lips turn into a smile, walking towards Ben saying, "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

"The evil queen has no royal status here," The girl stated as Evie's smile went down to a frown from hearing what the brunette said,"neither do you." As I glared a bit at the brunette, I went to Evie's side saying, "You're still a princess to us, Evie." She smiled at me and nod as Ben introduced the brunette, "This is Audrey."

"Princess Aubrey. Ben's girlfriend," I get that you guys are royalties! Don't have to rub it in! Rolling my eyes once again, the dirty blonde boy finally spoke up saying, "I'm Peter Pan, Jr. that is." As they finished introducing, Fairy Godmother said, "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

"It is so, so, so good to finally me-" Ben stopped raising his hand for Jay to shake, but he was punched by my brother, instead.

"-meet you all." Ben continued as he shook my hand, then Peter, I didn't bother shaking hands with Aubleh, I just gave her a glare.

"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history," Ben paused questioning Carlos about the food he was eating then to Mal who shook hands just a short period of time, letting go quickly. Then Evie, staring at Ben dreamily, like it's the first time she saw a prince.

"As the day our three peoples began to heal." Ben finished coming in front of all of us again. I took a little glance at Peter and spot he was staring at me, causing me to look at Ben once more, pretending to be listening.

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathroom are."

"A little bit over the top?" Ben questioned laughing a bit as Mal confirmed, "More than a little bit." Then sharing another laugh as the Princess of Evil interrupted them, "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" She may be Princess of Evil, but wait when you see my true colors, I smirked just thinking of the thought of running Auradon. People wrapped around my little finger, obeying me.