CHAPTER 11

Yasmin's P. O. V.

Knock, knock!

“Who could that be at this hour?” Evie questioned as she stopped fixing my hair, walking to the door to open it.

“She doesn't want to talk to you,” Evie whispered to the person, I turned around to see Tina in her human form, smiling weakly at me.

“It's alright, E,” I said, standing from my chair as Evie nodded, letting the girl in, “I'm so sorry for yesterday.”

“No, I should be sorry, Tina,” I said taking her hands in mine, “I was the one who did the mistake, and it's okay for you and Peter to get mad at me and never forgive me.”

“How's Peter?” I asked her, pulling her to sit on my bed as I did the same thing, “He's crying in his dorm, muttering words about you. He needs you, Yasmin.”

“No, he doesn't need me, Tina,” I said, bravely to her. Trying so hard not to cry, yes, I used Peter. But that doesn't mean I didn't like him. I don't think that I'm his true love, I don't think that I'm His Jasmine. I'm Harry's Jasmine.

“What he needs is a true, honest, beautiful girl who will truly loves him. And it's you, Tina,” I said, causing her to look at me, her eyes bulging with surprise, “How do you know?”

“I can see it in your eyes. You love him ever since you were little,” I told her, making her nod slowly, admitting it, “But he wants you.”

“Right now, yes. But in the future, you may never know,” I said to her, making a small smile on her lips, “You're right.”

“I'm always right,” I sassed, causing her to giggle a bit as she engulfed me in a hug, saying, “Thank you, Yasmin.”

~

“Peter, are you there?” I knocked on his door, but I got no response, “Listen, I know you're mad. But I'm here to say, I'm sorry once again.”

“What I did to you was wrong, it torn your heart,” I said, a tear falling from my eye, I didn't even realize I had it, “Please be alright.”

“Torn from the pages out of our book
A beautiful tragedy
I'm torn in between heaven and hell
'Cause baby when I'm with you
I just don't know where I'd rather be

Oh, I wanna stay, wanna walk out the door
Oh no, right now baby I'm torn
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, right now baby I'm torn
You dry my tears and make it pour
You show me love and give me war
I can't get enough, can't take anymore
Oh no, right now baby I'm torn,” I sang, crying on his door.

~

“I can't do this,” I told Evie, on our way to the cathedral with the boys “What do you mean you can't?”

“I've gotten soft. I don't want to do what my heart doesn't want,” I said to them, looking at each of them to see any kind of reaction that they too, doesn't want this.

“Guys, let's go,” Mal called out as the three followed. Father's voice ringing in my head “Kill them all.”

~

“Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?” Fairy Godmother asked, holding the powerful wand in her hands.

“I do solemnly swear,” Said Ben as FG used the wand like what a queen does when they Knight a person, or whatever they call them. This is our chance. I have to make everyone proud, whether I want it or not.

“Child, what are you doing?” FG asked Jane, after she took the wand in her grasp, glaring at her mother, “If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!”

“Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!” Jane said as she used the wand, breaking the barrier of the Isle, everyone in the Cathedral, taking cover, “Guys, come on!”

“We have to take the wand,” I said to them as we went behind Mal, taking the wand from Jane as she ran away from Mal, when she has the wand in her grasp, “Mal, give me the wand.”

“Stand back,” Mal demanded Ben, who was taking a step closer, taking cautious, “It's okay.”

“Ben, I said stand back!” Mal demanded once again, pointing the wand to his direction as Audrey just had to say it, “I told you so!”

“Shut up, Audrey,” I said harshly, making fireballs with my hands, aiming it at her direction as I glared at her with my flaming red eyes, “This is Revenge!”

“You really want to do this?” I heard a voice booming, as the doors of the Cathedral opened to reveal Peter. I went in front of him, yelling, “We have no choice!”

“Our parents—” Mal started but got cut off by Ben, “Your parents made their choice, now you make yours.”

“I think I want to be good,” I turned to Mal, vanishing the flames on my hand and returning my eyes to its natural color, coming to the gang, “You are good!”

“Kill them all…”

“How do you know that?” Mal yelled harshly, wanting an answer from Ben as he shuttered, “Because I'm listening to my heart.”

“I wanna listen to my heart too,” Mal said, turning to us with a look of sadness, putting her hands above her heart, “And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents.”

“I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy,” Mal said to Jay, as he nodded, smiling, “Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy.”

“And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?” Mal said, causing all of us to laugh, “Evie...”

“You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart,” I hugged Evie as Mal came up to me, holding my hands, “Yasmin, ruling the Isle or having much power isn't what makes you happy.”

“Music and your family does, they've always made you happy,” Jay came up to me, engulfing me in a hug as I smiled at my brother.

“And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben,” Mal said, turning to Ben showing her finger hands where Ben's ring is, “Because Ben makes me really happy.”

“Not destroying things,” Mal said turning back to us, putting her hand in the middle, saying, “I choose good, you guys.”

“I choose good,” Evie and Jay said, putting their hands in the circle too. Carlos however, asked, “So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad.”

“Your parents can't reach you here,” Ben assured as Carlos looks at us, then put his hand in, agreeing with the others, “Yasmin?”

“I can't,” I said to myself, taking the wand out of Mal's grasp and to my fingertips as green smoke emerge from the platform, revealing it to be the one and only, Maleficent, “I'm back!”

“Go away, mother,” Mal said, backing away from me as I point the edge of the wand at her.