CHAPTER 3

Yasmin's P. O. V.
Walking in the room that contains the magical wand of the Fairy Godmother, Jay was about to reach for it but made the alarm of the museum go on loudly. Jay was on the ground hurt by the force field, helping him up on his feet and ran out of the room, going downstairs.

“Hurry!” I yelled hurrying them to get down faster, as I finally got down all of us went outside, feeling I forgot someone, Went quickly back to see Carlos, walking casually slow making me mad as he said, “Your welcome.”

“Way the go, Jay! Now we have to go school tomorrow!”

~

“If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie,” Fairy Godmother said, making hand gestures with each option as the blue haired girl, Evie, raised her hand, asking, “What was the second one?”

“Oh, okay. Anyone else? Yasmin?” I shook my head no once I heard my name as I sighed, leaning back on my seat, playing with my hair as I watched the scene in front of me.

“Mal?” Fairy Godmother called out making Mal look up from her sketches and smirked, answering, “C, give it a bottle.”

“Correct, again,” Smiling wide at Mal, the boys all said comments to Mal and cheered her on, “You are on fire, girl!”

“Just pick the one that doesn't sound fun,” Mal stated as she went back to her sketching, making the three figures realize, “That makes so much sense.”

“Yeah, have you checked which class you're in?” I sarcastically said as I let out a light chuckle, only to make Fairy Godmother to clear her throat and said, “Oh, hello dear!” Realizing she wasn't talking to us anymore, I looked behind me to see a girl with short brown hair walking pass us to Fairy Godmother.

“You need to sign off on early dismissal for coronation day,” The girl said, not leaving her eyes at us, which contained fear. As her eyes roam to me, I gave her an evil smirk, letting my eyes glow red as she squealed in fear a bit, looking back at her mother.

“Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?” Letting out another squeal, FG pushed her lightly as she spoke, “Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were.” She said leaving out the room, letting out a shriek as I rolled my eyes.

“Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?” Once again making hand actions, three hands quickly raise up as soon as FG finished saying the options. My brother, Jay, being the competitive guy he is, forcingly hold Carlos' hand, as Fairy Godmother called out him.

“C, you turn it over the proper authorities,” My brother confidently answered as Carlos, scoffed annoyed.

“I was going to say that,” Said Carlos, making Jay look at him teasingly, “But I said it first. Come here!” Said my brother as he put Carlos in a headlock, messing his hair as they were now on top of the table.

“Boys, boys!” Yelled FG sternly as I rolled my eyes, laughing at the two who sat back down on their seats as FG talked, “I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field.”

“Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll...” Trailed Carlos as I put my feet up on my desk, smiling wickedly. “We'll pass.”

“Ha!” I laughed a bit, making Fairy Godmother look at me sternly as I smiled warmly and put my feet down.

~

“Good luck out there,” I said to the both of them as Carlos nodded in way of saying thank you while Jay rolled his eyes saying, “I don't need luck.”

“I'm talking to Carlos, knucklehead,” I insulted as he laughed a bit, walking away followed by Carlos. I went my way to the bleachers, sifting at the second row as I watched them get ready. I didn't have any class right now, so I decided to watch the boys play than just wonder alone, letting the children of our enemies talk to me. I took out my notebook as I started making lyrics of a song I was making, “I bring the karma.”

“You better run run run, yeah, it's coming your way,” I sang, feeling a presence in front of me, I quickly shut my notebook, putting it in my bag as I look up to see no other than the son of Peter Pan, the Jr!

“Hello there, what are you doing here, Princess?” Questioned Peter as he sat beside me. Smiling a sincere smile at him, which would my friends consider fake, I said, “Just hanging.”

“And don't call me a princess, you know I'm not one,” I said as he laughed at me, making me giggle a little.

“Sure thing, Dana,” He said as I rolled my eyes at the name, making Peter look at me confused.

“Don't call me Dana, either. Never liked that name,” I said as he still looks at me confused.

“Mom was the one who thought of that name, never did I like her. Said I wasn't evil like her,” I said staring off in the distance as I felt a hand on my shoulder, patting me lightly.

“Peter! Come on, your defense!” The coach, coach Jensen yelled at Peter as we looked at him, making Peter rub the back of his neck as he looked at me, “See you later, Yassi.” Said Peter leaving a quick peck on my cheek as he went walking off, making me look at him, smiling. When he turned around, I quickly wiped my cheek as I saw my brother, Jay, rolling his eyes at me as he caught me wiping my cheek. As the coach whistled his whistle, Jay started playing. Jay attacked Chad by bumping him hard, making him fall down on his back.

“Ah!” Yelled Jay furiously as he started running, bumping another player who has the ball as he took it, avoiding the balls that the shooter was hitting him with in the kill zone. I stood up, going down the bleachers with my bag to get a better view as I cheered, “Go Jay!”

Carlos seeing that Jay wasn't stopping any second, throwing his tourney stick as he laid on the floor, holding onto his shield. Jay didn't stop, he threw the ball a bit far behind Carlos as he jumped on the shield Carlos was holding, shooting the ball that he threw to the goal, scoring.

“Come on, let's go!” Yelled Jay as he did a little victory dance as I smiled, laughing at him as he was called by their coach.

“You! Get over here,” Yelled the coach as I made a little oh, making Jay rolled his eyes at me, messing my hair as he walked pass me to his coach, “What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. “

“Welcome to the team, son,” Said the coach as Jay smile proudly at himself. The coach looked towards Carlos saying, “You ever thought about band?”

“I'll work with him, coach,” Said Ben as the coach nod and whistled once again, “All right. Let's run that again.” As Jay turned his back, he saw Chad giving him a death stare. Not being scared of him, Jay walked pass him, bumping his shoulder at him in the process. Making Chad touch his shoulder in pain, putting back his helmet.