CHAPTER 12

Yasmin's P. O. V.
“If only my daughter was just as evil as you are,” Maleficent said to me, caressing my face with her cold fingers, “Wand me.”

“Yasmin, don't do this,” Mal warned me as took a step back, pointing the wand at Maleficent, getting ready to pour the magic out of it, “I'm sorry.”

“But I'm nothing like you,” I scoffed at Maleficent as I threw the want at Fairy Godmothers direction, who swiftly caught it and was about to cast a spell but Maleficent was too quick. She made everybody in the cathedral, frozen like ice except for us five.

“Where shall we begin?” Maleficent questioned, snatching the wand off of FG's hand and thought for a quick moment, not before saying, “I know! Why don't we start by getting rid of this?”

“Perfect fit!” Maleficent exclaimed as the ring Mal was wearing went to the wand, fitting perfectly like what Maleficent said as she slowly struts to Ben's way, “Falling in love is weak and ridiculous, it's jot what you want.”

“You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?” Mal yelled back at her mother, as she was just in her calm state, rolling her eyes, “I'm not you!”

“Obviously,” Maleficent sarcastically said to her, “I've had years and years and years and Years of practice being evil. You'll get there.”

“No, I will not! And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself,” Said Mal with a hint of love in her eyes as she looked at Ben, “Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing.”

“I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!” Maleficent yelled angrily as Mal cast a spell, “And now I command, wand to my hand!”

“It worked,” I yelled at Mal as she pointed the wand at her mother, ready to attack if needed, I hardly think so.”

“Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand,” Maleficent demanded, softly. But the anger and impatience took in, as she yelled the words once again with rage, “Give me the wand!”

“Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil,” Carlos suggested as Maleficent laughed loudly, getting distracted. Dude came running in the cathedral, and attacked Maleficent with bites and licks.

“Get off of me!” Jay took this as a chance to run up to her scepter and take it, but he failed only to get a compliment from Maleficent, “Gaston should be jealous.”

“Enough,” Maleficent yelled pushing Jay off the platform as I went to his side. Maleficent's eyes slowly turned to green and smoke emerged around her as giant wings we're visible behind her back and turn into a full formed dragon not before yelling, “You will regret this!”

“Jay, hurry,” I yelled at my brother, running in front of him as I made a force field, blocking the hot flames of Maleficent as he took this to run as far away from Maleficent.

“I've had enough with evil!” I yelled as the powerful power in my veins returned, smoke emerging around me as my feet was gone and my light brown skin turned into crimson red, Maleficent's eyes containing shock at me as well as my friends once they saw me in my genie form, “How about you pick someone your own size!”

“Yasmin, behind me!” Mal yelled as I shrunk back down to my normal form and faced her mother, with green eyes, “This is between you and me, mother!”

“The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one.” Mal repeated the spell as the glow in Maleficent's eyes slowly starts to fade away and eventually, loosing as another emerged of green smoke and the dragon shrunk into a tiny lizard, “Oh!”

“What just happened?” Evie questioned as we went to the tiny lizard, “I have no idea.”

“Did you do it?” I asked Mal as she shook her head, stopping in front of her mother, “I don't know.”

“No, no, no. Your mother did,” Fairy Godmother answered as she knelt, to show Maleficent in a lizard form, Mal kneeling too, “She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty.”

“Is she gonna be like that forever?” I asked Fairy Godmother who made a little motherly smile, and shrugged her shoulders, “Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she.”

“I believe this belongs to you,” Mal said, handing her the wand as FG took the ring off of it and gave it to her, “And this belongs to you.”

“You all have earned yourselves an 'a' in goodness class,” She announced to us as we cheered, and everybody was unfrozen, “Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!”

“Peter! I'm so sorry,” I said, running to him as he nods, hugging me, “I'm fine. You've made me realized what true love is. And I'm sorry for walking out on you, when you needed attention.”

“I forgive you,” I said, hugging him as he nods, hugging me back, “I'm happy you're alright.”

“Well, let's get this party started!" Jay yelled as we all cheered, fireworks blasting at the sky as we all cheered once more in delight.

~

All:
Set it off (Turn it up)
Oh yeah (Set it off)
Oh yeah yeah (Set it off)
Let's set it off (Set it off)
Oh yeah (Set it off)
You can make it happen (Set it off)
Ohay, ohay hey! (Set it off)

Ben:
Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise
Write the book, the story of our lives
This is us taking back the night

Mal:
Break the spell
We were born this way
Be yourself, forget the DNA
Everybody raise your hands and say

Evie:
Sound the alarm, get on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this beat
Dance till your heart is wild and free

Yasmin:
Feeling the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours

All:
Let's set it off
Oh yeah
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off, Oh yeah
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (On the right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
We got to set it off!
Ohay ohay hey

Carlos and Jay:
time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'mma make my own future, ignore the rumors
Show 'em how passion sounds
They all told me I should back down
Judgin' me cause of my background
Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now
I ain't goin' out like that now

Audrey:
Feeling the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours
Ooh oh oh
Oh yeah

Let's set it off
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off!)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (Come on)
We got to set it off (That's right)
Get ready, set it off (To the left)
We got to set it off
Get ready, set it off
We got to set it off
Get ready to set it off
Come on
3, 2, 1, Uh

Ooh yeah
Let's set it off
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
Start a chain reaction
Never let it stop
Let's set it off (Let's set this off!)
Oh yeah (Let's set this off!)
You can make it happen
With everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off

Come on
We got to set it off (To the left)
Get ready, set it off (To the right)
We got to set it off (What)

“You didn't think it was the end of the story, did you?”