CHAPTER 10

Yasmin's P. O. V.
“What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay?” I put Jay's hand down, slowly. Gripping the locket that was hanged around my neck, feeling the growing anger in it, the cosmic powers flowing through me like what happened in the museum, “Enough, Chad.”

“You stole another girl's boyfriend,” Chad yelled at Mal, pointing his finger at her, “Keep it together, Yasmin.”

“You enjoy hurting people,” Told Chad to Jay, coming next to my face as I stared at his eyes with anger, my eyes glowing violently red as he said to me, “You're just a fake person who wants nothing more but power.”

“And you,” Stopped Chad in front of Evie, looking at her from her toes to her head with disgust, “you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater.”

“Okay, I've had enough of you saying nonsense in front of us! Now it's my turn,” I said, pushing Jay away from me, walking forward to Chad, pointing my finger at him, “You are nothing but a manipulative jerk, who deserves to go to the Isle rather than those poor children like us!”

“Prince charming and Cinderella should be disappointed having a son like you,” I yelled at him, continuing my range saying, “Your charm might be there, but with your attitude, consider yourself Prince of Spoildness.”

“Alright, that's enough,” Jay whispered in my ear as he took steps in front of me. I shook my head slowly, saying, “No, it's not.”

“Hear that everybody? Chad is a jerk, and no one can change my mind,” I said, removing the lock behind my necklace as I threw the little lamp into broken tiny pieces on the ground, red smoke coming out of it, twirling around me. As the smoke disappeared and a strong power came through me, I looked at Chad, smirking, “I'm just getting started, sweetie.”

“Chad! Chad?” Aubrey said as Chad fell down, unconscious as people started to surround him, trying to wake him up.

“Come on, Yasmin. Let's get out of here,” Evie said as the strong power went out of me and I felt weak on my knees, Good thing Evie was beside me to hold me, “Are you okay?”

“She's weak,” Mal said as Jay and Carlos went to my side, helping me walk away from the crowd and to somewhere quiet.

~

“Hey Yasmin,” I raised my head up to see Peter, sitting beside me with Tina Bell on his shoulder and waved at me with a look of uninterested, “I have something to say to you.”

“I...” Peter paused for a bit, looking deep into my eyes. His green eyes went down to my lips then back to my eyes, as he formed the words he was gonna say, “I think I love you.”

“Me?” I said, turning my face away from his as I looked around the gang, Evie and Mal has a smile on their face as they made hand gestures, “But...”

“I'm sorry, Peter,” I said, slowly turning to him with tears forming on my eyes, slowly swallowing the guilt as I formed the words, “I don't love you.”

“I was using you. But, I realized that it was wrong to use someone I care about, and I really hope you forgive me,” I said taking his hands in mine as he made a shock face, “I gave you false hope.”

“I knew I shouldn't of trusted a villain,” He yelled in anger, starting to stand up to storm away. Tina went to my face to slap me, her face was red because of anger as well. I did the right thing, I'm fine with them mad at me. As long as I don't hurt anyone anymore.

“Hey guys, how is everyone?” Ben said, coming to us, a bright smile on his face but when he saw me with tears, he frowned, “Yasmin, you alright?”

“Listen, forget what happened. Let it go,” Ben said, trying to comfort me and the others. I went to Jay's side as he hugged me, my tears getting his jacket wet as he comforts me with his hand going up and down my back.

“ I promise everything will be okay,” Said Ben as he checked the time and panicked, “I have to go. I'll see you guys later.”

“Listen Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today,” Said Doug, sitting beside her, “I just...”

“Doug,” I looked to the person who called Doug, seeing him smirk at me as he saw me at my weakest state. I managed the turn my eyes red, glaring at him as he backed away with fear a bit, “It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry.”

“No, it's my fault,” Annoyed at Doug, Chad called him once again. I stood up from my seat, the tears all gone, ready to attack Chad again, but Jay pulled me back down, “Calm down, tiger.”

“Sorry, I just can't,” I said as Audrey and Jane walk pass us, not before they can speak loudly about Mal, “How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation.”

“Yeah. I mean, he's never going to make a villain a queen,” I glared at the two as they walk away, laughing at their selves as Mal took out her spell book, muttering the words, “Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair.”

“EW!” I heard Chad yell like a girl as we turn around to see Jane back with her plain old short hair, looking embarrassed.

“There's a lot more where that came from,” Mal stated, standing up from her seat to face them. Us following behind her, smiling victorious at Mal.

“Excuse me, who do you think you are?” Questioned Aubrey coming closer to us. I stopped Mal from doing anything as I slowly went closer to her, twirling red smoke that was forming from my fingertips.

“We're just your nightmares beginning to happen,” I whispered to her ear, turning my back at her, making a fireball ready to attack as the crowd ran away in fear.

“Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand.”

“I'm rotten to the core!”

We're almost done with the book, as I promised! Thank you so much to everyone who reads this and supports this book, I hope you lovely readers have a great day or night! I'll be making a part two after this one, and expect a part three in the future! I'll add more parts for Melody and Tina Bell, there would be more scenes with them!

Please do read my other books, To the readers who are reading my other books, I promise I will also finish them, I just need more time! And do read FANTACIA, A Hidden Place For The Lost that is a collaboration with DARK_SHADOWZ30 and A_Normal_Otaku!

Follow them, and follow me (follow me, I follow you 😊) I won't go any further, have a nice day to you people! MWUAH!