CHAPTER 7

Yasmin's P. O. V.
“M, E!” I called out to my two best friends in the whole ever after, sitting on the left side of Doug as I took one of the cupcakes on the table, causing Doug to open his mouth to stop me, but he was too late.

“What's wrong?” Questioned Evie as I swallowed the big bite of the cupcake I had just eaten, “Peter-”

“Asked me out,” I continued, wiping the icing of my face as the two girls looked at me, their mouth in a wide smile, “We can handle this.”

“Bye,” Said Evie to Doug as she took my hand and Mal's leading me into their room, getting ready for our dates.

~

“I look weird with that color,” I informed Evie, who was bringing out a pink lipstick. I push the lipstick away and took out a red one, smirking at her as I went to a mirror applying the bright red lipstick on my lips.

“What do you guys think?” I turned around to see Mal dressed in a purple dress, with her black leather jacket, looking uneasy.

“You look evilly good,” I said, putting the lipstick down. I took the red off shoulder dress Evie designed for me, in case of any fashion emergencies and took out my black combat boots going into the bathroom to change after finishing my makeup, also done by Evie. Once I finished changing, I got out of the room, getting stares from the two girls.

“You look so good! I should really do your everyday look, so you can at least look human,” I rolled my eyes at Evie but my smile remaining on my face as I went to a mirror to see that I really don't look bad, I look good. Not evil and cruel etc. A knock from the door was heard as the three of us shared looks, Evie quickly stood up maintaining calm, opening the door to reveal Ben, “Thank God!”

“For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful,” Said Ben in awe as he saw Mal, he was utterly speechless. His face? Priceless! “I hope you like bikes.”

“How about I set you and Doug up?” I suggested as Evie closed the door, she opened her mouth in shock and said, “Doug? I do not like him!”

“Oh, come on! You guys look adorable,” I defended as another knock came from the door, I stood up to open it not before I say, “This conversation isn't over, E.”

“Wow, you look beautiful,” Complimented Peter as he looked at me from head to toe, smiling wide, “Shall we?”

“We shall,” I answered, waving goodbye at Evie as we walked off to wherever place Peter has planned for us.

~

“So, do you have any other siblings?” Questioned Peter as he held my hand through the maze in the garden, “I have sisters that are called the Sea Witches, but mom doesn't even talk about them much.”

“In fact, we don't talk much. All I know is Uma, she's not a bright sister if you ask,” I said, laughing a bit earning a giggle from him.

“Why don't you guys talk?” He asked, I looked at him with a blank expression as I thought why didn't I talk to her. Let me just get this straight, I'm the least favorite child. The one that doesn't have enough potential to rule the world. But, she might be wrong about it.

“I don't know why,” I replied slowly, turning my attention to a fountain as we reached the middle of the maze, it has a picnic blanket beside it and a basket, "Did you do this just for a date?"

“Yeah, why? Is it your first time?” I nod at him as we sat on the blanket, he opened the basket and put out containers of different kind of foods, “On the Isle, we don't do dates much. Just gang activity, we steal, we do evil things to people and such!”

“Ah, good old days,” I sighed remembering the good old days when I was in the Isle, not caring about anyone and anything in the whole world but myself and the power I have.

“Well, now you can have dates here! It's more fun to hang with your partner,” Peter said handing me a container of what seems to be bread in the shape of a square with fruits on top of it, “What's this?”

“This is what you call,” Peter took the container opening it as he took a fork from the basket, taking s piece of the food, bringing it into my mouth as I savor the heavenly taste of the bread, “cream puffs.”

“It's so delicious, I want more,” I said as I took the container out of his hands and took more bites of it, “This is officially my favorite food.”

“Well, don't fall in love with it, I might get jealous,” I laughed as he wiped the cream on my cheek with his index finger, “Have you ever fallen in love?”

“Love?” I questioned, clueless. To be honest, I don't know what love feels like, I don't know how mothers love their daughters or how father does, I don't know how friends show their love to others and I don't even know how siblings show their love to!

“How will I know if I love a person?” I questioned to him, scooting away from him a bit as I felt uncomfortable.

“In my opinion, I think that they get butterflies in their stomach, they make the person feel sparks whenever they touch, and they wanna be with each other,” Said Peter as he stared at me, saying each word lovingly. In his eyes, I see what he's feeling. Love, but this is wrong. It's not True. And what I'm feeling isn't true.