CHAPTER 6

Yasmin's P. O. V.
“Let's get this party rockin',” I yelled, doing a cartwheel as I cheered for Jay and Carlos. Once I was calm, I decided to walk up to the bleachers where Mal, Evie and Lonnie was cheering aloud.

“I am loving the outfit,” Said Evie, as she analyzed the outfit she made just for me. It was nothing much just my black jeans, a red crop top designed by no other than Evie herself and above it my brown leather jacket that completes my signature look as my hair was in a messy ponytail.

“What's happening?” I questioned as Carlos and Jay walked into the field, one who is confident and one a scared little dog. The announcer was very loud and might I say very talkative, he was talking very fast that I couldn't understand what he was saying. Good thing I have eyes to see, enough chit chat. All I know is that we won and was now cheering for our team.

“Excuse me, can I have your attention please?” Ben questioned as I gave Mal and Evie questioning looks as to what's happening right now.

“Give me an M,” Everybody responded with yelling the letter M as I smirked at Mal, knowing what Ben was doing.

“A,” The crowd responded again as they made a giant a with their arms, “L!”

“What does that spell?” Ben yelled as he put the mic towards the crowd as me and Evie laughed, yelling, “Mal!”

“I can't hear you,” Ben yelled once again as I teased Mal, Evie alongside me. I pretended to fan myself as I leaned at Mal, pretending to faint.

“I love you Mal! Did I mention that?” I laughed at myself as I shook Mal, by her shoulders laughing as Ben began singing a song.

Ben:
Did I mention
That I'm in love with you
Did I mention
There's nothing I can do
And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday
So let me shout it out loud
If that's okay

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought it can happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you at got down on my knees
Because my love for is ridiculous
I never knew (who knew?)
That it can be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (ridiculous)
Just (ridiculous)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
Well did I mention
That I'm in love with you
And did I mention
There's nothing I can do
And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday
But let me shout it out, if that's okay, (yeah!)
If that's okay
I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
Don't want to go another minute even without you
That's if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do
Because my love for is ridiculous
I never knew (who knew?)
That it can be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (ridiculous)
Just (ridiculous)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
C'mon now!
Because my love for is Ridiculous
I never knew (who knew?)
That it can be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (ridiculous)
Just (ridiculous)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
C'mon Now!

The boys danced as Ben sang the song that was dedicated for one and only Mal! At the end of the song, Ben was up on the bleachers beside Mal as he looked at her with a look that was meant for Audrey, saying, “I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?”

“Chad's my boyfriend now,” Exclaimed Audrey as she took the mic from Ben, not before glaring at Mal and continued, “And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date.” I was, however, proud that Audrey wasn't using Ben anymore for the crown, what a lame plan to rule the world. That's why good people can't think like we do, I pity them.

“Will you go to the coronation with me?” Ben questioned Mal as the crowd waited for her answer, “Yes!” Yelled Mal fake smiling and faking her excitement as the crowd roared loudly at her answer.

“She said yes,” Told Ben to the crowd as they once again cheered loudly, Jay squeezed through the crowd to get to Ben saying, “Let's go, Ben. The whole team's waiting for you.”

“Congrats, bro,” I said sincerely smiling my real smile at him, as he nodded acknowledging me being nice and waves bye at me.

“I feel sorry for Audrey,” Mal said, I was surprised. Mal being sorry for Audrey? Even I wouldn't be like that, Audrey is a faker who deserves to be stood up to! Just like us.

“I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself,” Informed Mal to Evie as I nod, agreeing with her.

“You are surely gifted, E,” I commented as the both of them chuckle, while I silently laugh a bit.

“Is that-” Evie paused to look at Mal, as Mal also looked at me to confirm what was happening, “It's the true sincere smile of one and only, Yasmin Dana!”

“Oh, shut up,” I said, covering my face as I felt blood going up to my cheeks, God, what is happening with my body? It's not like the Isle Princess anymore. I can't be changing, Good is wrong. Good is wrong.

Good. Is. Wrong.

“Keep telling yourself that, Dana,” The voice in my head said, laughing maniacally as I shrug it off The announcer calling of Jay once again making the crowd cheer wild.