text + real life

Liv's POV

I look in the mirror and outline my brow. I have to draw it nice and identical to the right. Nice and identical. Nice and-

"..I was hoping I could get lost in your paradise..." My Ringtone. Which means someone is calling my phone. oh. OH. I was too lost in that song... heh. I pick up my phone and answer it. The caller ID said Jaime, so it has to be new info about that singer. 

Jaime and Liv

Hey? How are-

Okay, Liv. You free today?

Um, I'll check-

Okay, never mind. I have your schedule here right now. You don't have anything? Okay. I need you to meet me at the studio. 1 pm sharp.

Wh-

Don't be late!

Why? 

Remember that popstar singer? Yeah, we're gonna meet him and Andrew! Okay, gotta go.

By-

The line went dead. Damn, she wouldn't even let me say a full sentence! She must be in a hurry... Oh, wait. It's 12:20?! Oh no. It takes me at least 25 minutes to get to the studio! I finish doing my left brow and fill it in. After spraying my face with setting spray, I put my hair into loose curls and quickly change into a Clan Wallace/plaid red skirt with a black top.

 After spraying my face with setting spray, I put my hair into loose curls and quickly change into a Clan Wallace/plaid red skirt with a black top

I grab my coffee and head out the door. I could have driven there myself, but I see a car waiting in front of my house. Jaime must have called Dave, my driver. Not gonna lie, he is amazing. Even my dad likes him! I get in the car, greet him, give him my coffee because I'm a nice human, and go to sleep. Why did I go to sleep, I don't know. 

Dave woke me up ten minutes before the arrival so I could get ready and fix my makeup. Nothing was smudged, luckily. I readjusted my hair because I don't know who I'm gonna meet. It could be someone amazing like Ed Sheeran! I don't want to embarrass myself either way!

Dave and I talk about the next song. He's very good at making lyrics. 

"Here's your stop," Dave calls out and opens the door for me. 

"Thanks!" I smile as I run to the elevator. 12:59 pm. Oh, shit. I don't think I'm gonna make it! I smash the button and slide in. Luckily, I only have to go down 2 floors. I sprint to the room I'm supposed to meet Andrew, Jaime, and the singer.

10, 9, 8... Oh shit, where is the room?! Oh wait, it's right behind me! 3, 2, 1-

I slam open the door panting as everyone stares at me. I take a deep breath and get a cold glass of water, pouring it all over me. 

Just kidding! I knocked quietly before entering the room like a civilized lady. I see Jaime talking with a man, who would most possibly be Andrew. They both turn towards me.