real life + article + insta

Call:

Liv: Heyy?

Char: Why didn't you fucking tell me?!

Liv: Tell you what?

Zoë: Bitch, have you been on social media lately?

Liv: Nah. Woke up like 30 minutes ago

Char: Well, we sent you an article!

Liv: Ugh, it's about me isn't it?

Zoë: Psh, no shit, Sherlock!

Liv: That's my dad, not me. Gosh, Zo.

Zoë: I swear..

Char: Guys! Guys! Anyways, I'll get straight to the point. Did you or did you not have a one night stand with Shawn Mendes?

Liv: Eww, wtf?!?! 

Zoë: Just read the damn article!

Liv: Kk, bye!

Char: Good luck.

*End of the call*

I groan as I check the article Char and Zoë have sent me.

~.~

Is Shawn Mendes dating Olivia Downey?

E! News

We all know the famous singers Shawn Mendes and Olivia Downey have made a song together called "If I Can't Have You".  If you didn't know, the music video had over 100 million views in less than a month! You might think everything was only a small collaboration, but we don't think so.

Olivia Downey, daughter of Robert Downey Jr who plays Iron Man, has always been to the Avengers Premiere, and it was no shock that she brought Shawn Mendes to be her date. That's not all. They even attended the Met Gala 2019 representing Tommy Hilfiger. Now, this might have come as a shock to some fans, since Mendes' ex, Hailey Baldwin, was supposed to go with him. The two looked very comfortable and laughed throughout the Met. 

Last night, Shawn was seen taking Olivia back home, and never came out that night. Some of the fans took pictures of Shawn exiting Olivia's place the next morning. 

He had a big smile on his face. We think this could only mean one thing. Are they in a secret relationship, or are they just friends with benefits? A source from the Met Gala has also said that the two were spotted making out in the bathroom.

Shawn has also been seen with other partners in the past. For example, Camila Cabello and he sang a song together called "I Know What You Did Last Summer". Shawn was also seen exiting Camila's apartment late at night in 2015.

Do you guys think the infamous Shawn Mendes is a player? Comment down below in the comment section on what we should talk about next.

Other stories:

Camila Cabello talks about her greatest fear

Liam Hemsworth loves to scare Miley Cyrus

Hailey Baldwin still not over her ex, Shawn Mendes?

Justin Bieber trash talks about his fiancé's ex

~.~

My gosh. Ugh, what is up with E! News. They need to mind their own business! My phone starts buzzing. Another call?! I pick it up and answer.