real life

(Quick A/N: TYSM FOR 1K READDSSSS!!!!!!!! When I found out I started screaming and my twin brother was like "wtf is wrong with her". This is the best late birthday gift everrr tysm guyss!!!!!! Luv you sm <333(Luv u so much or luv you Shawn Mendes; however u feel)

I kick everyone out of my house at 2 and plop onto my bed. I sigh. A free day. Plus, I'm tired. I put my phone on the table and fall asleep.

*ding dong*!*ding dong*!

Ugh, who is it now? I glance at my phone. Are you kidding me? It's only 4! I frown, stomp to the door, and open it. Shawn was standing in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"We have an interview! Jaime must have called you 12 times already..." Oh shit. He's right. I widen my eyes in realization and run to my room. Shawn walks in and stares at me while I go from room to room while laughing. A little help would be useful...? Ah, forget it.

"Okay!" I run next to him and hold onto him to keep my balance since I ran too fast. That's right kids, this girl did track and field in middle and high school! Shawn opens the door and I lock it. Then, we go to Shawn's car and fasten our seatbelts. "Ugh, I'm so sorry, I slept cuz I was super tired since I stayed up all night, and-"

"It's fine! That's me sometimes," Shawn reassures, chuckling. I sigh and turn on the radio.

"White shirt now red, my bloody nose..." the radio played. I gasp and start dancing in my seat. Shawn starts singing along and I join him.

"So you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy..."

Now the best part of it all. We face each other and I count down mentally. 1, 2, 3... "DUH!" We holler, shaking/bopping our heads to Billie. I've never met her, but I realllllyyyyy want to! Her attitude seems so chill and cool. If I saw her on the sidewalk or something I would probably start freaking out. After the song ended, we started giggling like maniacs. Well, I started giggling like a maniac. The familiar background noise filled the car and I started laughing. Omg, this song?!?!

"OOOHHH, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road..."

Shawn snorted and started singing along. Not gonna lie, we both love this song, haha.

~.~

We stumbled out of the car in a hurry and scurry into the building. If you didn't know who would be interviewing us, James Corden would be. Gosh, the Late Late show is entertaining. I stayed up 'till 4 watching all sorts of "late" shows and stuff. Good memories, huh. Once we went in, we were escorted by two security guards into our dressing rooms. (Sorry, I have no idea how this works!) Inside my room was Jaime with her head down, looking at her phone. Once I opened the door, she looked up, clearly pissed. "Did you not remember that I told you that you have an interview with Shawn tonight?"

"Sorry, I just slept late and-"

"No excuses! Just... get dressed!"

I walk to the dress rack and pick out a dress. It was a red off-the-shoulder dress with lace.

 It was a red off-the-shoulder dress with lace