real life

Shawn's POV

I get ready to reply to Liv and type "I liked it" beforehand, but I had to see what she would think about it.

I look at the text she sends me. Oh. Of course, that's how she feels. How can I be that dumb? Obviously, I'm just a best friend to her. I'm stupid to think that she would have felt what I did during that 0.27-second kiss. I quickly delete my text and sigh, turning off my phone. I need something that will cheer me up. Muffins! Yes! I haven't had those in forever since the day I went to Liv's house last month!

How did I even survive that long? Wow. I look up bakeries nearby so I can have a big box full of blueberry muffins, well, since it's in the morning. I find a cute bakery that's about 15 minutes away from my house if I take my car. Perfect!

I quickly change into a maroon hoodie that says "obey". It's an old hoodie, but... who cares, right? I grab my keys and lock the door, getting in my car. I use the GPS/navigation to see where it is. Luckily, there was no traffic so I got there in 10 minutes.

I get out of the car and open the door of the bakery. The smell of muffins entered my nostrils as soon as I went in. That kinda sounded weird, haha. I go to the cashier knowing exactly what I wanted. "Hi! Can I please have six blueberry muffins, please?"

"Coming right up! You can wait here after you pay," the lady says as I give her the cash. I sit on a stool when other customers enter. 

"Oh my gosh, Sebbie why did you-" I hear a female say as she walked in. Sebbie? SEBBIE. Shit, that's Liv! What do I do? Do I go talk to them? Should I just be a pussy? But Se-

"Sir, your 6 blueberry muffins are ready," the cashier shouts. Liv turns around and looks me in the eye.

~.~

Liv's POV

Why is everyone making such a big deal out of an accidental kiss? Gosh, people these days. I told Liz and Scar about it and they have been FREAKING out. 

"What even is the big deal?" I ask, scrunching my face.

"OH MY GOSH, THE BIG DEAL IS THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE! NOW IT CAN ACTUALLY BE REAL!" Liz exclaimed, jumping onto the couch. 

"Okay, geez," I plop down next to Scar. In case you were wondering why they were here, we all planned to have breakfast together. We, as in me, Liz, Scar, Seb, Evans, Mark, and my dad. Hemsworth and GGotG cast were filming and I'm pretty sure both Toms were with their family or something. Oh, well. Liz and Scar arrived early, so I guess you could say I spilled the tea.

Suddenly, I hear the door fling open. I look around and see the rest of the group.

"Gosh guys, knock, will you?"

"Firstly, this is my daughter's house. I can do whatever I please. Second, aren't we all family? And third, why is your door unlocked?" Dad asked, sitting on a chair.

"Because I let both of them in and I was too lazy!" I point at Liz and Scar.

"Okay, fine. Seb, go get those pastries with Liv," Chris orders, taking a seat.

"Why me?" Seb whines, frowning. I slap him on the head and he pouts, rubbing his head.

~.~

"Wait are you telling me that you called her a different name?!" I exclaim as we walk towards the bakery.

"I didn't mean to! I was just mixed up with her and Naomi!" Sebby throws his hands up into the air.

"Oh my gosh, why did you do that?" I ask as Seb opens the door for us. Seb looks around to see the pastries and muffins we need to buy.

"Sir, your six blueberry muffins are ready!" the cashier says as a tall male with a maroon hoddie jogs up to go get them. Hmmm, I've seen that hoodie before. And six muffins? Who eats six of them in the morning? And blueberry- fuck, it's Shawn! AAH! I go run towards Seb and attempt to hide behind him. He gets up and clears his throat. Thinking he did that to me, I turned around slowly and our eyes met.

Aah, such cringe, am I right?? He looks away and Seb nudges me. "Hey, isn't that Shawn, your boyfriend?" 

My eyes go wide and I whisper-shout, "No, we are not in a relationship! We're just partners or something..."

"Okay, okay- Oop! He's coming this way,"

"I fucking know that Seb,"

"Shut the fuck up, he's coming!"

"No shit Sher-"

"Hey guys!" Shawn smiles at us. We both smile back at him and greet him.

"Hey bud," Seb pat's him on the back. I give a small wave and a straight smile.

"Nice to meet you, but I gotta go, so see you later..?" Shawn asks.

"Sure!" I manage to pipe up before he waves and leaves.

"You SO like him!" Sebastian teases as he picks up some pastries.

"Shut up!" I nudge him and we both pay for the food. We each grab a bag and talk about tea for the rest of the car ride.