text + real life + insta

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸(Shawn)

Livie😘😌(Olivia/Liv)

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

Hey, it's Shawn! We should schedule or meet up soon

Livie😘😌

Hey! And yeah, sure

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

Okay, so what time are you available?

Livie😘😌

errr, lemme go check!

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

okay

Livie😘😌

I'm free today 6pm-2am?

Livie😘😌

you?

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

I'm free anytime:)

Livie😘😌

awh, that's great!

Livie😘😌

where are we going to meet?

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

the studio?

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

my house?

Livie😘😌

alright! send me ur address

Shawn🇨🇦🤓🎸

*insert address*

~.~

Liv's POV

Ugh, why is there so much traffic? It's 5:58  right now and I still have 5 minutes left until I reach his house. Might as well text him with there's a red light. 

(After texting and arriving)

This must be it! I know he doesn't live here in LA right now, but this house is pretty neat. I go in front of the door ready knock but there's a sticky note that says "Go up the stairs. The first door on your right is my room! :) -Shawn" in messy handwriting. I shrug and open the door. I hear someone strumming a guitar, most possibly Shawn.

I enter, go up the stairs, and stand in front of the room on the right. I knock before coming in, and I hear someone rushing. The room was huge. It was grey with amazing decorations and guitars everywhere! There were stacks of albums and books, along with family pictures. In the corner was a huge bed. "I'm so sorry, I just had a shower," I hear Shawn say. I turn around and Shawn was in a walk-in closet, putting a shirt on. He put his arms up and I got a clear view of his abs. Only one word came to my mind.