text + real life

andrew(andrew)
shawnie boy(shawn)
jaimie(jaimie)
liviee(liv)

andrew
hey guys, we have something to tell you

jaime
right, I forgot! big news, liv!

shawnie boy
??

liviee
??

andrew
We just got an email saying you'll be going to the met gala together!

shawnie boy
wait, what?!

liviee
OMG IM-
U SURE?!

jaime
yeah, since hailey baldwin was supposed to go, but we figured if you two go it'll be better.
for the publicity
u guys in? (A/N this is 2019! pretend they were supposed to attend then)

shawnie boy
yeah!! :) why not?

liviee
totallyyy!!!:D

~.~
Liv's POV

*Time skip to the fitting for the met*

"Hey!" I smile at everyone. Today I need to find out which dress I'm going to wear for the met gala. Shawn's not currently here because we need to find me the perfect dress in order for Shawn to have an outfit that matches!

"Okay, first I want to have you try this dress," a lady said, handing me the first dress. It was a gorgeous deep purple dress and I think it was made of silk. I went to try it on and show it to the crew and dresser, but most of them, including me, decided that purple just wasn't the color.

The next dress was a deep red dress. It was pretty tight, and I didn't look comfortable and natural in it, so we knew this wasn't it.

The last dress I tried on was an off the shoulder and had a long train which I instantly fell in love with. It was a white-grey fabric with a slit. I wore it, and I know this sounds cheesy, but it fit like a glove. I'm not the one to brag or anything, but damn. I looked fearless and stunning. Ready to show the crowd, I glided in, capturing the whole crew.
"Damn!"
"This is perfect!"
"Shawn will love it!"
I smiled shyly as I said, "I think this is the one!"
Everyone nodded their heads in approval. I go back inside the changing room to dress out of the beautiful dress. Yes! I can finally go back home and watch The Vampire Diaries. I'm so proud of Char, she makes an amazing Caroline! I head outside and grab my bag. "Well, thank you guys so much!" I say before reaching for the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jaime asks, her eyebrow raised.

"Oh, um... Well, didn't I find my dress?" 

"Oh no, darling! You still need to figure out which hair you're going to have and makeup too!"

I give a small sigh and walk back into the main room.

QUICK A/N: I'm not sure how Met Galas work, but I think they have themes? So if there are themes, just pretend that this met gala in this book was the theme in 2018! Ty! <3

~.~

Shawnie (Shawn)

Livie(Liv)