¡Chapter 1!

I jerked up from bed and my chest heaved heavily.

Be calm Zoey, it was a dream. Just a dream...

That felt really real.

When I tried to think more about the dream, I couldn't remember the dream.

Crap!

I groaned and forced myself up to open up the curtains.

The bright rays of sunlight crashed onto my face and I winced.

I checked the time and found that I was more than late to meet my clients for today.

I quickly from freshened up and put on the outfit I arranged last night. I stormed downstairs and saw my foster mom in the kitchen.

"Morning!" I yelled dashing down the stairs

"Sweetie, morning to you too, I made your favourite breakfast meal today!" She beamed

"Chocolate chip waffles and banana strawberry milkshake" I smiled sheepishly and mom nodded dropping my lunch box in front of me.

I know it seems childish for a 22 year old to be carrying around a Winx Club lunch box but I can't help it...

I loooove Winx Club!

"Thanks mom!"

"Your welcome and remember, I love you!"

I smiled

"I love you too, mom"

She smiled back and drew me close to kiss my forehead

"Okay honey, go ace the job!"

"Will do mom" I laughed at her unusual use of 'ace'

When I had left the door of the house, I tidied up my blonde waves and took a cab to the HQ of Giuseppe Designs.

Owned by world class designer, Raul Giuseppe aka my boss.

When the cab arrived at the office, I dashed into the building and up to my desk.

"You're late, Zoey" Miranda said

Miranda was my desk mate and best friend since college. She has always been my ride or die, always wanting me to be a man magnet like she is.

"Overslept, had a crazy dream" I groaned

"You're really lucky Mr Giuseppe is out for a show in Milan" She informed me without looking away from her monitor

"He left a message for you" She said finally looking at me

Me?

"Your greatest wish, eh? For him to notice your talent" She smiled revealing the growing bags under her hazel eyes

It was a black card with a golden symbol of Giuseppe Designs.

I opened it and saw a message written in gold.

Ms Zoey Baxter, I have noticed your unmatchable sense of style, it is soooo pazzazzz! You and Ms Violet are able workers. I am out for a fashion show in Milan so I want you to assume my position for now.

You will be the CEO and Ms Violet, your PA