¡Chapter 4!

I was mortified at the sight of the woman at my feet.

"I-I'm sorry you're mistaken" I couldn't process the words

The woman glared at me and stood up.

"Oh, sorry then" She said but something else shocked me.

She said something without her lips moving. I didn't know if I was dreaming or just hearing things.

"You may not be aware of your destiny now, but you will soon"

I watched as the woman voluntarily went back to the men to chain her.

As they continued dragging her to wherever they were going, I couldn't help but relate what that woman said to the dream I had a week ago.

I started breathing heavily in fear and took off to the manor to avoid the glares of others.

When I got to the manor, I immediately rushed to the room assigned to Miranda and I and locked the door behind me.

Miranda was fast asleep so it gave me time to think. I sunk down until I sat on the floor in front of the door.

The lady's words kept flashing in my head like the romantic scene of a movie.

You may not be aware of your destiny now, but you will soon...

I felt a chill remembering those words, and feeling of slight reality.

What if this had something to do with the dream?

I put my head in between my legs and sighed heavily and noisily waking Miranda up.

She looked at me half awake.

"Zee?" She called with slurred speech

I forced a smile onto my face.

"Sorry for waking you up, come on go to sleep, go back to sleep" I waved at her quickly trying my best to get her to sleep but I failed

She sat up right and yawned

"Sorry for taking the whole of the bed, it was just so soft and..."

She sighed

"What do have to do next?" She asked

I have to get a hold of myself, I came here for a three day business trip.

"I don't know, I guess sit still, look pretty" I shrugged and stood up to bounce on the bed

She was right...it was soooft.

"More like sleep still, look tired" She said and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

This is going to be a very long trip.

I drifted off to sleep alongside Miranda.

*******
Three Days Later...

Princess Clair's wedding was in the next one week and our trip had come to an end.

We were to leave the tomorrow so that we can meet the other relatives.

Especially the King.

I was nervous and so was Miranda. However we behave will build or destroy our reputation.

I was applying burgundy lipstick to match the sleeveless gown, I bought from the boutique nearby.

It was burgundy with white jewels on the bodice. I had pinned my hair to my left side in order to reveal my shoulder.