¡Chapter 5!

"I'm sorry but I can't do that" I said and hesitantly went into the manor.

The thought of staying there and leaving my mother alone in LA was sickening. I promised her I'll be back in time to see my brother.

Also, staying here with their butt faced son, Lucas was gross.

Well he wasn't actually butt faced, I have to admit, I'd he was as arrogant as he is, I'll be head over heels for him.

I was walking my eyes on the ground so I didn't see that somebody was coming to me and I bumped into the person.

Hard.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry" I apologised finally looking at the lady in front of me, she was furious.

"Can't you watch where you're going, you filthy thing?" She barked

"Just who do you think you're calling filthy?" I retorted

"And who do you think you're talking to?"

I swallowed and looked at her appearance.

She had long straight black hair that ran down to her waist. She wore a gold empire waist dress with different pieces of jewellery.

Clearly this is the Princess of Haral

"So you know now?" She said like she read my mind.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Yes, how did you..."

"I don't talk to commoners" She put her hands on her waist "Its a waste of time"

With that, she sashayed away making sure her hips sway...a lot.

I shook my head and continued to my room.

*********
Next Day...
*********

I kept thinking of the Queen's offer of last night as I stuffed my clothes into my suitcase.

Should I have accepted? Is this really what I want?

Mom would've said I should go but would it be worth it? Even as jerk face is under the same roof as I am.

Noticing my gloomy expression, Miranda gave me a comforting hug.

I smiled in her embrace and when she let me go, we both sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked

I sighed again and started talking

"I don't know if I should stay, how will we work then?"

"Come on, we have the internet, Skype, social media, I can handle it" She walked back to her suitcase to finish packing.

"And what of my mother?"

Miranda paused her packing and stared at me.

"What did I just say?"

I looked back at my suitcase and shook my head before looking back at her

"I-I don't know, I don't feel like its right" I zipped the suitcase and prepared to leave

"If I were to judge...I'd say you should stay here" Miranda finished before I left the room

As I headed to the doors, Clair blocked my path.

"Where're you going, Zee?" She asked

I swallowed hard looking for an excuse but she spoke too soon.

"Mom said you were staying back" Her voice started breaking

"Clair..." She quickly gave me a bear hug