Chapter 1: Nightmares (Remastered)

Blood...the most descriptive word to describe what you see...blood...it's all around you on the walls and ground...monsters...nurses, bugs, armless faceless creatures trying to kill you.

Panting hard you ran through the hospital, shoving the occasional Nurse off you that's trying to either hug you or kill you your not sure. All the while a little girl in a blue dress walks as calmly as ever, she continuously changes into a woman then back into the little girl.

You keep on running your pulse is racing, your heart is going so fast that it hurts to breathe your breathing is wheezing your running out of ideas to try to escape this hell.

Suddenly a man dressed in a truckers outfit comes crashing through a door into the wall in front of you he has a shaved face he wears a truckers hat wears a red dress shirt and a brown vest over top he groans in pain this isn't your first time meeting him as you always have this dream over and over again you grab his hand and help him up.

You: "Cmon Travis"

you say

You: "We can't afford to die here"

Travis Grady coughs and says

Travis: "Easy for you to say kid I just got thrown by a frickin pummeler"

Just then wall breaks apart or rather explodes as a giant creature with large arms and a humans legs in the back that walks on all fours roars and begins to close in on you.

Travis: "This is it I guess kid"

you sigh

You: "My names Y/N"

he chuckles

Travis: "Well it was nice knowing you kid see you in the afterlife"

The creature raises its arm but before it can bring it down a large sword impales the creature and there stood a very strong woman her arms are built after carrying a large sword all around the sword was mere inches from your face Travis looked horrified.

Travis: "What the hell-"

You then grab his shoulder

You: "Cmon Travis we don't have time WE GOT TO GO NOW"!!

Travis nods before running you begin to run when you stop and look at the muscular woman her face is shrouded in darkness but that is until she steps into the light on her head was a large steel Pyramid.

She reaches her arm out to you as if you say 'take my hand' you then hear Travis

Travis: "Y/N CMON WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME"!!!

You sprint down the hall as a swarm of bugs come after you Travis see's this and darts into the door. You yell as you burts through door and turn around and slam it shut before you lock it, there stood three other people that you knew.

???: "Y/N"!!

Says Heather Mason she has blond hair wears a white vest and a jean skirt with pink boots. She hugs you tight as you hug her back a man named Harry Mason (Her father) says

Harry: "Ok enough with the cuddly stuff we have to go now"

You all nod as your H/C is in a complete mess you swipe it to the side and run, your F/J/S (Favourite Jacket/Sweater) is all bloody and dirty your F/P (Favourite Pants) are either bloodstained or cut open. Your nice F/S (Favourite Shoes) are now all dirty and bloody your S/C (skin color) has a bunch of cuts and bruises.

You all begin to run the man named Alex Shepherd an ex military Soldier he was here to find his brother but that was years ago. Now he's back same story for everyone Heather was pulled back into Silent Hill after having Nightmares telling her to avoid it but her adoptive father went missing her biological dad Harry died in a car crash.