Chapter 9: My Demons (Remastered)

No ones pov:

You all woke up from a good nights rest, it was morning outside and the smog was seemingly thicker than usual.

After having something to eat, you went back upstairs and looked in the drawers for a change of clothes. You had made a plan last night to travel alone so Alessa can only watch you and not everyone else.

You found a black sweater that had Grey stripes going down the arms, you also found a hockey mask just like the Friday the 13th Jason Vorrehees mask. You thought about wearing it but decide to just put it in the backpack you have filled with some questioning things.

You went into the lower drawers to find black cargo pants with a chain. It had lots of pockets you smirked and said

You: "Just what I needed"

but not in your normal voice it sounded more like that voice you had in that horrible memory.

You then cleared your throat and tested it again and your voice was back to normal. Shrugging it off you then put on the new clothes. And look inside he mirror, in all honesty you looked like a person who does really bad things. You then noticed something underneath the bed you and Cheryl made love in. Crouching down you picked it up and found a ceremonial dagger.

Looking at it sent bad vibes through your mind, but you simply decided to take it with you. It was a cool dagger after all so why the hell not. You then went to the houses closet and found a bunch of shoes but non really caught your eye until your eyes fell upon a pair of black combat boots.

You smirked and put them on, after that you looked in the mirror you honestly with the backpack and Katana sheathed to your back looked like a man on a mission. You put your hood on and then you now looked like an assassin.

You smirked and walked down the stairs everybody was waiting for you their faces changed telling them they knew you had something in mind.

You walked to the front door and looked back at everyone

You: "Y'know guys from here on out I don't even know where this route will take us".

you sigh and look outside.

Heather then said

Heather: "So we all died on the same day"?

You pause, trying to find the right words to use, before you decide that they deserve the cold hard truth, then say

You: "We only survived one night but died that same night but in my dream we survived just a maximum of 2 hours before you all died and I succumbed to the darkness".

you have flashbacks of your dream and closed your eyes in sorrow. You then turn to look at them

You: "Guys I think it would be better if I did this on my own from now on"

Travis looked pissed he took a deep breath before looking at you and said

Travis: "ARE YOU SERIOUS KID"?!?!

Harry then added in a more solom kind of way.

Harry: "After all we've been through your gonna leave us like that"?

You sigh this is what you had to do. In order to protect them you had to push them away you glare back and say

You: "I'm doing this to protect you guys Alessa has been watching us I can feel it so you all find a safe place to hide and I'll draw her attention".