Chapter 10: The Beginning of the End [Lemon] (Remastered)

Your Pov:

I stood in front of the monster that had made these last moments of my life utter hell...I stared at Alessa as she had a sly smirk on her face. She then tilted her head and crossed her arms and whistled before the Pyramid Head lady came up behind me and held me still.

Alessa chuckled

Alessa: "So you made your choice it seems huh"?

She asked me. I simply roll my eyes

You: "What do you think?....babe"

she had a glint to her eyes as you called her that. She then walked up to you and laid a gentle kiss on your lips, you kissed her back, she tasted of blood and cherry blossom for some odd reason.

She separated from you and said.

Alessa: "You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that word for me".

You shrug and say

You: "Yeah...but-"

Alessa glared at you.

Alessa: "But.What."?

She said in a monotone tone. You shivered and said

You: "I'll become your king of hell if you let my friends go".

Alessa twirled around so she faced away from you with her arms still crossed before sighing. She turned around and said

Alessa: "I had a feeling there was a catch to all this".

You then shrug

You: "So...do we have a deal"?

She pursed her lips and slightly rocked on her heels and toes.

Alessa: "It's pretty steep".

You look at her confused

You: "What do you mean"?

She chuckled

Alessa: "Well I've already had my monsters capture your friends who by the way where looking for you".

You froze

You: "DID YOU KILL THEM"?!?!

You shouted anger evident in your voice. She let out a huff

Alessa: "No silly"

she then gave you a evil smirk

Alessa: "Not yet though".

You growled

You: "You either take the deal l or-"

You pulled out a bomb and pulled the pin that you had hidden up your black sweater sleeve.

You: "Or I'll kill myself and you have no king".

Alessa laughed and walked forward

Alessa: "You really think I need you alive to make you my king"?

You gasped as she said that

Alessa: "All this time you were so focused on staying alive...but in fact it doesn't matter either way dead or alive I'll bring you back but you'll have no past memory I'll fill your mind with all the things that you were not".

You bowed your head as you realized this whole time you've been playing a one sided game. It didn't matter wait her way you can't kill her since she's the embodiment of death. You can't kill yourself since she can just bring you back and make you a monster.

She wouldn't fall for the same mistake again with Heather in fact it's no lie to day that Heather's life and Cheryl's is the most in danger. Alessa laughed as she can see you deciphering all your plans can just end to one possibility...the worlds end.

Alessa then looked to the female Pyramid Head

Alessa: "Take him to Alchemia Hospital, I'll be back when I've finished killing his friends".

You then had a bunch of tears go down your eyes as you then silently drop the bomb from your hand.

Alessa seen this and screamed

Alessa: "NO"!!

Quicker than the eye can see Alessa and PH (So it's shorter and easier to write) covered you with their bodies as the bomb exploded. A white light surrounded your vision, when it cleared you gasped and sat up in a bed.

(LEMON WARNING)!!!

You looked around before seeing a bunch of Nurses looking at you with hungry eyes. You then gasped but was suddenly pushed down as your lips got attacked by a pair of soft bloody ones. And there in all her glory was Alessa, she held you down as your arms were tied down by the nurses and then Alessa began to tear at your clothes.

You watched as she herself got undressed and you seen her scared body it was t half bad her skin was so pale. She looked like a ghost or a genderbent version of Marilyn Manson, she then began to jerk you off quickly you moaned and that allowed her to slide her long pointed tongue in your mouth.

Blood filled your mouth and it poured out the sides of your lips. You struggled to breath and Alessa then stopped and took her tongue out of your mouth

Alessa: "I'm glad your still alive my king lets just say you are half of what you once were".

You looked to your right and in between a bunch of jerking off nurses was a mirror. Your eyes widened you had pale deathly skin, black circles surrounded your eyes. Your veins created black lightning bolts along your body. Your hair was pure obsidian black darker than midnight.

You screamed and while Alessa had gotten your cock hardened and stuck it in her. You only had tears in your eyes, it hadn't occurred to you but then your friends faces flashed through your mind. You growled and said

You: "What Did You Do To My Friends"?

Alessa didn't answer she was too busy getting her cunt fucked by your rock hard dick.

Alessa squealed as she climaxed all over your lower regions but she didn't stop

Alessa: "I'm not gonna quit *pants* until I have your seed inside me".

You try to move but that intensified the pleasure running through your body. It also did the same for Alessa, all the Nurses were moaning and groaning as they jerked themselves or Each Other off some even started scissoring one another.

Alessa bounced hard in your cock as she had her tongue hanging out and her eyes crossed as she let out squeak after squeak. You tried to struggle and tried to fight back...but in the end...you were the king of Silent Hill.

Several Months Later....

F/N pov

I walked out of Y/N's parents house after several months of searching and setting up search posters. The search was stopped when they found a bunch of Y/N's things at the bottom of a river. His body they say was carried away by the current into the sea.

But I didn't believe that...I still know he's out there somewhere, I remember him saying he had nightmares about a place called Silent Hill...that's where I'm going to start my search....I've been told stories about nearby settlements around Silent Hill suddenly going dark.

I've made a plan that I'll catalogue my findings, and if I don't ever make it back I hope someone finds this book and warns nearby CITYS and Towns. The Darkness my Friend Told me About is Coming...and so is The End...

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this book I like its been since July that I updated this book. And I'm sorry for the long wait. Anywho y'all know the Drill Vote Feel Free To Comment Your Thoughts. And If You'd Like A Second Book About Silent Hill Please Tell Me...Anywho This Is Susanoo And That's A Rap.

Ps: I hope you liked this remastered version of the book. Still has most of its original stuff just added stuff so it sounds more graphic erotic etc.)

Word Count: 1232