Chapter 7: Are you afraid of Monsters (Remastered)

Your pov:

You and Cheryl exited the hospital when you see Travis, Murphy, Heather, Harry, Alex, and James they all looked at you Heather seen Cheryl holding your hand she slightly felt Jealous but when she looked at Cheryl a weird feeling came across her like Cheryl and her were the same.

Cheryl's eyes widen when she runs up and hugs Heather, Heather too stunned to do anything hesitantly hugs back. You then bro hug Travis as he smiles

Travis: "I'd knew you'd survive kid"

You smirk then nod at him and say

You: "Well I do know which paths to avoid and which things we need to do in order for all of us to survive".

Everyone was introducing themselves to one another when suddenly Alessa appears out of knowere and grabs your neck from behind you thinking fast you whip around and deliver a left hook then a right hook before going for a haymaker (It's a type of punch).

But to your surprise, she catches your fist and flips you over in a swift movement she raised her hand you looked on in horror as Travis got consumed by the darkness he screamed in pain as his eyes begin to bleed and his head explodes his clothes rot his jacket and shirt disappear and the katana he was holding changed into a large sword.

His head along with the blood slowly began to morph into a pyramid. Heather aimed her new m1911 that she must of obtained when you were absent from the others. And began shooting Alessa but the bullets simply float in the air Travis was then fully changed into the Pyramid Head

You then shot up faster than any normal human could and grabbed the back of Alessa's head and pulled on her hair down she screamed at the pain you then kicked the back of her knee making her go down

You then shot up faster than any normal human could and grabbed the back of Alessa's head and pulled on her hair down she screamed at the pain you then kicked the back of her knee making her go down. And I then you put her in a headlock reversed style and ripped her body clean in half.

Alessa had no blood in her...her entire body was full of maggots she then fell on the ground with a sick crack as her face hit the pavement first. She then looked up at you and said

Alessa: "My names Jeff"

Author: CUT!!!! Act 8 take 2

And said

Alessa: "Fuck her right in the pussy"!!!

Author: CUT!!!!! Get your act together you little wank stain or I'm going to drag you back to hell!!! Ok Act 8 take 3

And said

Alessa: "Come at me broo"

Author: THAT DOES IT IM GONNA RIP YOU TO SHreds YA LITTLE BI-"

Error relocating...found your Hentai!!!

Did i make u laugh?

And said

Alessa: "You can't kill death Y/N have you forgotten I-AM-The-Re-".

you didn't give her time as you stomped on her head over and over again

You: "DIE YOU SLUT WHORE BITCH COCK SUCKING SKANK LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL HOE WHITE ASS WANKER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN"!!!!

You breathed in a huge lungful of air as you stare down at Alessa's s smashed and twitching top half of her body. You then turn around slowly to see everyone looking on in shock by what you said

Heather/Cheryl: "Damn..."

Was both Cheryl's and Heathers response, you chuckle.

You: "Sorry you had to see me do that...I cant take anymore of this whores words"

You kicked her corpse as it was slowly dissolving, you then turn to look at your group of survivors. You see Murphy looking at Travis, he hasn't moved at all...

You: "Travis you ok"?

Just then Travis begins to twitch and spasm as he let's out a pain filled demonic roar that slowly turns to more human like. Travis...now in his normal clothes ame self lay knocked out on fbe ground.

You all look at each other before coming to a conclusion without words you picked up Travis and made your way to an abandoned house. The end was near you knew it...because if you don't do what Alessa's wish they would all die.

Hello my Susanoo army I thought I'd just give the book a little bit of comedy so it's less of a and I quote horror fiction so it's going to be comedy/Horror/Love story hope I can make y'all laugh. Any who I got one question for you...

WHAT ARE THOSE!?!?!?!?

And that's a rap.

Word count: 744