Chapter 8: Steamy Night [Lemon] (Remastered)

Your Pov:

You had Cheryl beside you after thinking of finding a place to hide and rest since Alessa used her powers to make every Monster go on a search for you and your friends you all hide in a abandoned house that had 3 floors the basement, main, and upstairs floors.

You and Cheryl had the basement after a lot of foreplay you both decided to seal the deal by having some sex with one another. In all honesty you were shocked to find out that Cheryl was a Virgin you were too until 3hours ago and yes you ran that through your head you banged her for three hours.

Cheryl had both yours and her legs wrapped around each other (not literally) and she slept slightly on your chest,

You: "she may not have the biggest chest you say in your head but it's all what's in their heart and soul that counts"

you smile at your remark no way we're you letting anything happen to her.

You rocked her so hard she passed out at your final thrust when you...oh god you covered your face with your arm

You: "I got her pregnant"

You scream in your head. You then decide to freak out later right now you needed rest since you hadn't slept at all in for ever.

Meanwhile

Harry and the other men were drinking and playing some game of poker betting on chips instead of money. The bag of chips was an All Dressed chip bag. Meanwhile upstairs Heather sat on a bed in the far corner of the room as she thought of what you and Cheryl were doing...

Lisa came in with a pair of Pj's as she looked at Heather

Lisa: "Y'know just sitting there and fantasizing about him isn't gonna do anything right"?

Heather looked up but quickly looked away

Heather: "I don't know what your talking about"

she says with a hint of jealousy in her voice. Lisa smirks

Lisa: "Please I know true love when I see it and you my sister fell hard for Mr Y/N am I right"?

Heather blushes she was about to deny it but sighs in defeat

Heather: "I'm that easy to read huh"?

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: "Like an open book darling anyways why don't you go and try to get close with him huh I hear that life and death situations often work out"

Lisa had her back turned but was smiling sinisterly at the wall Heather turned around and blushed when she seen Lisa getting undressed

Lisa: "Y'know I always wondered what it be like to go down on a girl"?

Lisa said as her Pj's fell down revealing her pink thong that showed off her nice smooth ass. she turned around facing Heather who had a massive blush on her face.

Heather: "Lisa I-"

Lisa suddenly pushed Heather down on the bed and said

Lisa: "Shhhh...let me take these off"

Lisa began pulling at Heathers skirt as Heather was already panting when her skirt was off Heathers lace Panties were already wet from her juices

Lisa: "My oh my somebody hasn't had a lot of action lately huh"?

Says Lisa in a sultry voice outside the room you can hear quite moans from both girls as the night goes on slowly...

Your pov:

After your hot sex with Cheryl, you sat beside the bed on the floor with your hands together...

You: "what am I going to do now?...now I absolutely have to get them out of here...and there's only one way to do it...I have to give up my soul and make a deal with the devil of Silent Hill"

Just then you heard a sound coming from the room besides yours and Cheryl's room. You then quietly get up and make your way out of the room. As you closed the door its only then that you realised that it was quiet...too quiet.

That's when you felt two pairs of arms warp around your arms. You gasped and looked to your left to see a fully naked Lisa. Then to your right to see a fully naked Heather...You nearly yelled in surprise but the quickly covered your mouth. Heather then licked your ear as Lisa began to suck on your neck.

You couldn't believe what was happening...that night was full of moaning and groaning...bed were creaking and the sounds of pleasure filled the night. In the room glimpses of sweaty flesh and moving bodies were seen through the moonlight.

With every thrust into Heather you couldn't get enough of how tight she was. With ever thrust Lisa gave onto your member you were almost passing out from how good it felt. You were in complete ecstacy...but then the night was filled with tbe sounds of the final moans of pure pleasure.

You lay still with Heather and Lisa laying either side of you...you were nearly on tbe verge of slumber when another body lay on top of yours. You were too tired and you hugged the body...bjt a part pr you knew..it was Cheryl.

Hey my Susanoo Army I hope you enjoyed this hot chapter anywho y'all know what to do, feel free to vote comment your thoughts. If you have friends in need of followers please tell them to follow me as I always follow back. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word count: 914