Chapter 5: Shattered Memories (Remastered)

Your pov:

As you and Heather walked the dark hallways of the hospital, the lights occasionally flicker, giant cobwebs hang from the ceiling, underfoot was some grating but underneath that grating were dozens of faces some screaming for help others just corpses.

Heather was horrified as she walked beside you, ya had you katana out and ready to slice up any monsters in your path. Heather held her M1911 close to her she occasionally aimed it down dark black hallways. You then came across a giant muscular woman but she was not the pyramid head

You: "The Butcher"

You say as the woman makes her way to you and Heather she had a giant sword she walked slowly to you both, you raised your Katana and said

You: "Bring it"

The lady stopped before reaching out her hand to you as if saying

The Butcher: "Come with me"

You then say

You: "I'm not going with you not until I drive this sword through Alessa's heart"

You growl at her she then made a screeching sound before it came barreling towards you both it raised its giant sword you pushed Heather out of the way as you blocked the strike. Your arms shook from the sheer weight and strength the monster had combined, you then push her back before swinging the katana it sliced her stomach the butcher showed no pain at all.

She then swung the blade sideways you had just enough time to duck underneath the swing as her giant sword embedded itself into the side of the rusty old metal wall. You then stabbed her in the gut and pushed the blade to the side Heather watched in amazement as you had a look of a enraged bull blood coated the blade in a thick Crimson color.

You then spin around and swing the blade with all your strength as you decapitate the woman as blood painted the walls a metallic red the smell of blood was thick you then turn around to see Heather staring in a state of shock at how quickly you killed the Butcher

Heather: "How did you do that"?

She asked you then sigh

You: "I've seen all the outcomes in my dreams so I know what to expect and what to avoid in order to survive...".

You trailed off as you remember the outcome. You look away from her before mumbling.

You: "Let's just go".

You sheath your blade and walk with Heather following closely behind. You began to hear a struggle up ahead as multiple voices rang out you and Heather bolted forward as a sound of someone in Pain was audible. You ran as shadows danced all around you both when you came around the corner what stood before you was something straight out of a Zombie Movie dozens of so Nurses surrounding Travis, Murphy, and Alex fighting them off with nothing but their fists you then shout.

You: "HEY"

All the nurses stop and turn to look at you as you then continue.

You: "IM THE ONE YOU WANT SO COME GET ME".

The nurses start to sprint towards you at full throttle, you then see an open door to the right of you before looking at Heather.

You: "Sorry you'll thank me later"

Heather looks confused until you shove her in the door and close it the Nurses were just feet away as you bring out your Katana and slash up the nurses upper half split in half, you then sprint the other way as Travis and Murphy look at each other

Murphy: "Did that kid just kill himself"

Alex pants exhausted from fighting as were the other men.