Chapter 6: The Forgotten lost Memory (Remastered)

If you hate cheaters and beaters do not read if you also hate older men going after your Ex girl friend don't read. You have been warned this Chapter is extremely graphic.

Ps important message at bottom of chapter.

Your Pov:

You Harry and Cheryl walked the now normal hospital halls but you didn't let your guard down. Sure during the day there's less monsters if not any, but you can never be too sure if your walking in the town of Silent Hill. Harry held the katana at the ready you gave him the katana to help him in a fight.

Harry kept constantly looking left and right Cheryl stayed in between you and Harry as she was looking at your ass.

Cheryl: "Mama Likes what she sees"

She thought in her head. You then walk passed a dead body of a man in chains he's from the ceiling with his guts hanging out and the words

"Burn in hell"

carved into his chest and stomach, you turned away from the horrific sight Cheryl was gonna look towards it but you quickly held her cheek surprising both her and her father.

You: "Don't look it's awful"

You realized what you were doing as Cheryl had a massive blush on her face. You quickly snatched your hand back and stuttered

You: "W-well lets G-get G-going sh-sh-shall we"?

And continued walking with Cheryl looking sad about a perfect moment ruined. Harry rolled his eyes as he followed Cheryl but not before taking a peek his eyes widen at the sight he covered his mouth in horror and jogged to catch up with you both.

You were checking all the rooms in the halls when you came up to one you stopped

You: "Hold up"

You say both Cheryl and Harry stop and backed a few feet away as they looked all around them. You heard noises like...grunting...moaning, you then see movement from the bottom of the doors from one of the rooms. Harry see's it too and so did Cheryl you see the movement often repeating itself you got to the door before opening it to reveal a nurse and a man in a nice suite the nurse was a normal person but what you walked in on was them having sex.

The nurse heard the door opening before seeing you and screaming before covering herself up her c cups hanging out she quickly pulled her shirt over and pushed down her skirt to prevent you from seeing her pussy. she was sitting on a desk her pink thong around her ankles.

You avert your eyes as the man in the suit looks insanely pissed

Man: "Haven't you ever heard of knocking boy"?

He growls in a snarky voice. You get angry and say

You: "Hey jackass me and my friends had just been through hell you fucking dip shit so why don't you and your tiny dick get out of my sight before I put a bullet in your mouth"

The man takes a step toward you after covering his 1inch dick by zipping up his pants he takes a swing at you by you duck and with the gun Cheryl had you hit him across the face and knee him in the groin repeatedly he falls down after you completed your 7th knee to his groin. He groans as the nurse looked on in fear you then step on the mans head before kneeling down and pointing the barrel at his head the man had a look of panic of his face.

You then whisper beside his ear.

You: "I know what you've done I know who you are"

The man tries to get your foot off him as Cheryl and Harry look on in complete shock