Chapter 2: What's in Two Weeks?

Chapter 2 - What's in Two Weeks?

This bitch just haddddd to park over the line! She just hadddddd to park in my spot. "Look please just anywhere else. I'll take anywhere else." She was still complaining to this poor man with a clip board. I don't want to park next to what is that a Toyota?" "It's a Corolla thanks for asking. And look I don't want to park next to what is that an asshole?" "If you had just watch where you were going?" "If you just hadn't parked over the line!"

"Look I'm not the guy who deals with this kind of stuff ok? I'm just the sound manger. I'm just trying to head over to the read throughs right now. I'm already a little late." I quickly glanced at my cracked phone. It was 4:06. Oh no! All this damn arguing made me late. All because of this stupid girl! This Roselake girl looked at her super nice watch and her eyes widened.

"Where's the read through at?" "Follow me." We were speed walking. And social class aside we were all in the same situation experiencing the same fear. We walked into this long white room and thankfully people were still getting seated. But there were sooooo many people. How is the cast this big? Wow. It was a bunch of double desks put together to make a circle. The desks were of course white too. With little waters and signs too.

And of course Me and Miss Roselake's desks were right next to each other how wonderful! "Alyssa Barron" it said in bold black writing. It looked gorgeous. This bitch took her seat so diva like. She opened up the chair, properly sat down and then crossed her legs. Whereas I, Alyssa Barron, flopped down into the seat. She just gave me a dirty look. She really did not like me. I looked at her sign. "Amber Roselake" God. That sounds. That sounds so rich what the? Why?

The same old guy in all black from yesterday began talking. And two people began to pass out the scripts. "Holy shit." That's one huge script. It was this fat thing that weight hundred pounds. And as we went through it, Amber kept eying me down and I soon realized I had lines on almost every page. Wow. This is going to be impossible. But I need this. I want this so badly. I have to make this work. Even if it means putting up with this Amber bitch and killing my brain with lines.

Looking around I noticed people we getting called to go into a private room. I noticed Zach Riley as he came out of the room and sat down next to me. Oh wow. I guess they put us in casting order. It was him. Me. And then Amber. Damn. He gave me a polite smile and then I was called into this back room. I had to sign a contract basically stating I'd do the job and not spoil the movie or anything. I think that's what it said there were so many pages. Either way I signed it without hesitation. I also filled out a bunch papers putting in all my credit card information address. Just a lot of boring stuff. Then I came back into the desk.

I also noticed this girl who took a seat next to Amber. Her name was Elizabeth Sophr. She had orange hair and had these crazy bright green eyes. I don't know how to describe her she was just almost glowing. And considering she was seated next to Amber she had a pretty big role in this film too. She was beautiful too. All these people were. I couldn't kinda see why they selected us though. Zach had very darker features and I had light brown ones, Amber had blonde ones, and Elizabeth had organs ones. We all looked distinctly different from one another. The older man then opened up and the strict and soon enough we actually began the read through.

The title itself was a play on words I soon learned. Miles was for Violet literally by fate. They were meant to be together. I also soon learned that Miss Amber Roselake over here was Tracey. She was Tracey! I had about a hundred scenes with Tracey! Ones where we have to hold and like each other my God! I don't know if I'm that good of an actress!

Basically the story was that Fate is a real person. That's who this Elizabeth Sophr girl was playing. Her name is Erica G. Fate and she basically runs around getting people to be where they are supposed be and who they are supposed to be with. She comes to Los Angeles where Miles and Tracey are. Miles and Tracey are dating and they are in a serious relationship. They live together, love each other, yatta yatta yatta. Miles and Tracey they are very together people. They dress nicely, they have the right shoes, the right apartment, the right cars. I could see how Zach and Amber played these people well.