C h a p t e r : 2

Mon-El's POV

I shot up in my bed rubbing my eyes. Another nightmare about losing Kara. Why am i having these dreams again?

Looking over i see it's 8 a.m.

Kara's usually up around this time doing a quick overview of the city. I get dressed in my suit and head to the balcony. On the way i see Winn typing away on his computer.

"Hey buddy, find anything on the worldkillers?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, only nothing. I've been trying to track reign using her heat signatures but they're not showing up. The only thing showing up is yours and kara's." he said tiredly.

He kept typing away and you could tell he hadn't slept for a while. "Hey um Winn why don't you rest for a moment. I'm sure J'onn won't mind. I mean come on your working as hard as you can"

That's when i saw J'onn come from around the corner walking over to us.

"Yeah, Winn take a break. You deserve it. I'll have Vasquez take over till your ready to come back" he said trying to convince him to take a few hours, knowing it won't be easy.

Winn got up and hugged him "Thanks papa bear".

He walked down the hallway and once he was out of sight i sighed and turned to J'onn.

"Ha Papa Bear, i sure missed that one" I said to J'onn with a smile. He patted my back,laughing and walked away.

I walked over to balcony and flew into the sky. Right away i saw "Supergirl" hovering over the city. But she wasn't flying and moving around.

"Supergirl!" I yelled.

She opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"Oh hey Mon-El! Goodmorning" she said smiley. Her smile is what i missed the most. Last time i truly saw her smile was days before i left. She tried to fake a smile as i was leaving but i knew that was just her being strong, as always.

"Goodmorning to you too!" I said returning the smile back.

"How did you know i would be out here?" Shes asked

"I just remembered it was part of your daily routine." After i had said that her cheeky smile went down a tad and she flew back to the DEO balcony.

"Hey um Kara do you want to train?" i asked, kind of regretting it, scared of what she would say.

Kara's POV

I never thought i would ever hear him ask that again. Hell i never would've thought i would see him again but look at us.

"Sure. I could use some new moves. Some from the 31st century if you don't mind." I said

"Yeah, of course, i would love to!" He said smiling. Before we could reach the training room Winn stopped us.

"Hey Mon-El, you know how you asked me to fix your suit right? he asked

"Suit? i thought this was it" i say pointing at what he was wearing.

" This is just a temporary one. My official one got damaged on a mission and i haven't been able to repair it." He explained

"Well that is until now because it's like brand new"
Winn smiled. With that Mon-El hugged him with the biggest smile. He was genuinely happy.

"Ca- Can i say it?" Winn asked

"Go ahead" Mon-El and I both said in sync.

"Suit up!" Winn yelled acting like a kid that just got a new puppy. "Alright Kara i'll be right back i'm going to go "suit up" He laughed and walked away.

I go into the training room and begin practicing moves J'onn had taught me. They helped me when Mon-El was gone, made me relax a bit more. All i could think of was the dream i had last night.

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and when i saw him i got them too. But i can't be thinking about him like that anymore he has a wife.

He chose her. He no longer has the same feelings he had for me before he left.

A few tears slipped from my eyes and before i could wipe them Mon-El came in. I quickly turned around and wipped them making sure he didn't see me. But when i turned back i was in awe.

"Wow" i said impressed,looking at him up and down. It was the only thing that could escape my mouth.

"You always said i cleaned up nicely" He smirked

"Yeah-ah, but this is a whole new level"

"Well then are you ready to see what i got" he said in a brave tone.

"Bring it! I was born ready!" I challenged

*3 hours later*

When i learned a few of the new fighting stances and moves we took a small break.

"Tired?" I jokingly asked him.

"Me? Tired? Never!" He protested.

"I mean you seem pretty wore out. You lasted a little longer since the last time. I guess that's better.." I said in a sarcastic tone, laughing.

"Are you challenging me to a battle, Kara Zor-el?" he asked determined.

" Well yes i am" I said stepping closer. He took a few steps back getting into a fighting stance.

"Try me" he challenged.

"Your going to regret this" I told him also backing up, getting into a fighting position.

The buzzer went off signaling to start. I threw a punch and it had hit him causing him to stumble back a few steps. I went forward to take another hit at him but something grabs my legs causing me to hit the ground, hard.

I look up to see what caused it. His cape had grabbed a hold of my legs.

"How?" i asked getting up from the ground a little sore for some reason.

He brought his cape up to his face and said "cape tricks"

"Oh my rao! Mon-El you have to teach me!" i begged
"I will. Maybe next time though. I guess i'm a little tired now"

"Promise?" I asked

"I promise"

Hope you liked it!! Mon-El in his new suit was just whew, to much heat!!😂
Comment and Vote! I want to know what you guys think!!~Lilly