C h a p t e r : 5

Mon-El's POV

i dozed off...

I wake up to the sound of slight beeps coming from Kara's heart monitor.

I remove my hand from hers and sit up, rubbing my eyes. As I yawn I hear a small wince and instantly all my attention goes to Kara.

She slowly starts to wake up and opens her sparkly blue comets. She looks over at me and i give her a small smile and get a confused look in return. Her crinkle appearing between her eyebrows

"Who are you?" she questions

"Heh, Kara you just woke up from a coma your memory might be a little fuzzy" i exclaim

She groans as she tries to sit up.

"No I'm serious! Who are you and how do you know my name?!"

"Stop messing with me" i laugh a little and stand up.

"I want my sister! I don't feel comfortable being in a strange room with a strange person!"

"Kara, it's me... it's Mon-El" i whispered.

Her eyes are filled with confusion and fear.

"A-are you scared of me?" i walk closer to her and she backs away as much as she could considering she's still in a bed.

I walk out of the room with tears in my eyes to go and find Alex. I checked the main control room to the DEO and she wasn't there so I head to the Lab and i find her.

She's testing out the cells in Reigns blood we collected from Supergirls suit.

"Hey um..Alex?"

"Yeah Mon-El?" She questions without losing focus of what she's doing.

"Kara woke up b-"

Before i could finish my sentence she immediately turns around and gets up. I follow her to Kara's room and stop her before she goes in.

"What are you doing? Move" She says trying to shove through me to get to the door

"Alex, she's different"

"What do you mean she's different?"

"She woke up and-" i stop myself so the tears forming in my eyes don't fall

"She what Mon-El?!"

"She didn't remember me." The tears start going down and i walk away to go out and get some air.

Alex's POV

I walk in the room being a little cautious considering what Mon-El just told me.

She notices i walk in and she already has a little smile on her face.

"Hey how are you feeling" I ask sitting next to her on the bed

"Like i just got hit by a train" she giggles and winces

"Maybe we shouldn't do that"

"Yeah it hurts to do anything right now. Reign got me really bad"

We sit there in silence for a second as i process the whole Mon-El thing. I don't understand how she can remember Reign but not him. I'll probably tell Winn and Brainy when i leave the room.

"Alex, who was that strange man that was in here when i woke up?"

"Well Kara, that "strange man" was a man that you loved deeply, the love of your life" i said

"No way. I would've remembered him!" she argued

" You may not believe me and i have no idea whats happening but trust me, you did. He loved you just as much too. I used to sit up with you on the nights he was working late at the bar until he returned home because you constantly worried about him"

" Why do you keep saying did and loved and used to then?" she asked

"You has to send him away in a pod because of the lead in the air " i explain

"He's allergic to lead... and that means he's a daxamite! Alex why would i ever love a daxamite or even want to be around a daxamite?! they're horrible people" she said starting to get defensive.

"Because you saw the good in him. He wanted to be a hero just like you. He was always there for you, he adored you Kara!"

" No i don't believe you" She sighed and turned on her side once again wincing.

"How about some sun lamps"

"Yeah sure"

"I'll tell the people in the lab to set them up" I said and walked out of the room back to the lab to confront Brainy and Winn about what's happening.

Kara's POV

After Alex had left a few scientists came in and set up the sunlamps to help me heal better because the pain i have every time i move is unbearable.

I was left all alone to drown in my thoughts. Who's this supposed "love of my life"? Why was he the only one in here when i woke up? why did he look like he had so much guilt in his eyes?

There's too many questions that need to be answered and nobody to answer them.

and what the hell is his name?

Jared? Micheal? Felix?

Days like these are the worst. Just sitting alone, not knowing what your city is doing, how many arm robberies are happening..

I start to feel a little better and sit up. Thankfully nothing hurt so i pulled off the blanket and swung my legs over the bed, slowly scooting off. There was pain in my ribs and i fell to the floor holding the place where it hurt the worst.

I could hear footsteps in the distance and i shouted for help. Not even two seconds past and the guy from earlier came through the door.

"Kara, oh my rao Kara" he rushed over to my side picking me up bridal style. Before he could place me down i stared into his stormy blue grey eyes. They were so easy to get lost in.

"Comets" He said shaking his head.

After a few seconds he had placed me back on the bed, helping me cover myself back up with the blankets. He sat back down beside me on the chair looking down.

"Uhh hey"

He looked up instantly and replied with a simple "Hi"

"What's your name?" i questioned

"I'm Mon-El and you are?"

I giggled a little and responded "You already know my name silly! Why are you asking?"

"Yeah your right, i do." He smiles and laughed

"So you're supposed to be the love of my life huh?"

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm sorry i suck at updates and i'm HOPING i can get better at it soon so you're not stuck here waiting forever! Vote and Comment! I want to know what you thought!~ Lilly :)