C h a p t e r : 4

Mon-El's POV

Its been three days since Kara's been in a coma and she's so close to coming out of it, as Brainy says of course.

Surprisingly so far Reign hasn't attacked any part
of the city. So she must've gotten hurt pretty bad.
Hopefully bad enough to the point that she doesn't come back before kara gets out of this coma.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when Kara's tank started blinking red and an alarm stared blaring. As everyone stared to run up to it, it started draining.

This meaning she was ready to come out.

As the water fully drained out, the glass came open and i picked her up just as i did before and carried her to the exam table in the room opposite to the one we were in. I set her onto the bed as carful as possible.

Everyone followed in after and stood in silence for a few minutes.

Alex was the first to speak and she asked "So how long until she wakes up?"

"We don't quite know. It could be minutes to hours.
Now that she's out of the tank it just means we are one step closer to her actually waking up" Brainy explains.

" Winn i need to you track reigns heat signature and see if you can pick anything up from that" J'onn says walking out and everyone following him again.

Myself following them too.

"Uhh J'onn reign was tracked at the National City prison" Winn yelled

" What could she be doing there?! Mon-El can i get you to go there with Imra, Brainy and you ship?Ill meet you there" J'onn asked.

I hesitate at first but realized we don't have Supergirl on our side "Yes of course"

All three of us run to the ship immediately and started our way to the prison.

As we arrive Reign is there causing a big havoc, probably have injured hundreds of the inmates.

In order to get her out of the inside Imra and I fly down to the inside of the gates. The first thing Brainy does is flash light throughout the building causing Reign to bust through the walls of the outside.

"I will not have you interfere with my mission!" Reign exclaimed

"Mission? What exactly is you mission?" Imra questioned

"To kill every person who has sinned."

"Let's start with you then" I responded

Imra, Brainy, J'onn, and I started hitting her from every angle. But it was hardly making her weaker. I guess that's why Winn gave me this shot of Kryptonite before the Legion left the DEO.

As Brainy was continuously hitting her with the laser beam from the ship i took my chance and injected the Krytonite right into her neck

She fell to the floor for a few seconds and flew away right when she got back up.

Everyone flew back to the DEO and once we arrived we had an applaud from the agents around us.

"Okay yes we defeated her this time and hopefully worst than last time. But we didn't hurt her enough"
J'onn explained

I made my way back up to the ship after we explained everything that went down battling against reign.

The first thing i did was change into one of the track suits i received when i first got here and made my way to the room Kara was being held in.

She still wasn't awake and still seemed breakable.

I pulled a chair up to her bed and sat there for a few minutes just thinking of all that she felt when i was gone and when she saw me on the ship for the first time.

She must've been so relieved.

But when i told her Imra was my fiancé she was heartbroken all over again and i could see it.

Her comets became shiny and hurt. I just wished i could help her and hold her at the time, even now. But if i did that it would be dishonorable to Imra and i am no longer that type of selfish man i was on Daxam.

The door opens and Alex walks in. She stood at the end of Kara's bed, watching her as i was.

"You know she was broken when you left. She didn't talk to anyone for months, she pushed me away, and quit CatCo. She forgot who she was without you" she said

" When i arrived into the future i was so confused. I wouldn't look at another women for years. All i would think about is how i would find my way back to her and hoped that she would be okay. Eventually i formed the Legion. That's when i met Imra. Her planet and Earth didn't get along so well, i guess would put it. So her planet and I arranged this marriage to bring the two planets together..." i paused for a second and looked up at Alex

"Once we got married i thought of Kara everyday. Held her necklace to my heart every night i went to sleep or when i was feeling down. It felt like i had a little part of her with me. But eventually i grew to love and cherish Imra." I finished

" So the marriage was arranged?" She asked

"Yes. It was the only reasonable thing to do in order to bring the planets together"

"Why are you telling me all this?" She questioned

" I've always felt you would always listen" i responded

"Come're" She said with open arms, walking towards me. I wasn't expecting to receive a hug from Alex but i hugged her back

"It's hard being back here Alex. I don't know what to do anymore. I love Imra, trust me. But these old emotions and feelings i have for Kara are coming back. It's so confusing." A single tear slipped from my eye

She pulled away from the hug keeping her hands on my shoulders.

" My best advice to give you Mon-El would be to talk to Imra about it. Maybe she'll understand" She said trying to comfort me.

"I'll think about it. Thank you" I gave her one more hug and she walked out of the room.

I grabbed Kara's hand and held it in mine. It's so cold yet so warm knowing that i'm here with her now.

I start to doze off...

Ahh! I know it took me forever to upload but i'm back now! Sorry for taking so long!! Hope you enjoyed though! Comment and Vote i want to know what you thought about the new chapter!~ Lilly ;)