C h a p t e r: 6

"So you're supposed to be the love of my life huh?"

Hearing those words had hurt him, knowing the situation they were currently in. She knew nothing about him or what they had or what was even happening. All she knew is that Mon-El was from Daxam and supposedly that he's  "the love of her life". Guess I have to talk to Alex about that one later he thought.

"Well... i mean.. i wouldn't put it like that. At least at the moment" Mon-El said hesitantly

He paced around the room quietly. Only the sounds of his steps echoed throughout it. Waiting for a response from Kara.

"I mean it's hard for me to believe considering where you're from and what your people did. I sure and the hell don't remember ever meeting you let alone falling in love" she said looking at him

He looked into her eyes, seeing nothing but hatred and confusion. Of course the situation they were currently in was not the best but he'd never thought he would see that look coming from her, ever.

"I- Well.. um I can tell you "our" story. I guess i would call it" He stuttered out.

"Please do . I'd love to hear it. Oh and sit please"  It came out in a semi not enthusiastic way, putting him on edge.

He sat down and started from the beginning

"Well I had crashed down on earth about a year and a half ago in your time. I was unconscious and the DEO knew nothing about me. Until I had woken up one day and escaped. You found out where i was from and my current location and brought me back to the DEO. You weren't too happy so you locked me in a holding cell and left me over night. We didn't have the best start but the next day you came in, introduced yourself and told me all of what happened to Daxam and Krypton" He looked over to Kara to see her listening very carefully and seemingly interested.

"You offered to help and train me. After a few days you asked the DEO to release me into your custody. You taught me your ways at CatCo and we realized it wasn't for me. I got kidnapped by Cadmus and when you came to save me you got caught too. They took your blood and then Jeremiah helped get us out of there. They got access to a kryptonian disease that killed the whole alien species besides kryptonians . I had gotten the illness. I lasted a little longer than the others since we shared a star and everything you know. Well you came into the med bay to talk to me and you just looked so.. stunning. We had our first kiss that day."

"So you're telling me that we had our first kiss here in the DEO?" she asked confused, causing her crinkle to appear.

Mon-El nodded his head and continued.

"After that i pretended to not remember the kiss and we went on with our lives until i screwed up a mission by saving you instead of the people. I admitted my feelings to you but you said you didn't feel the same way. That's actually where "comets" came from" He stopped speaking for a second and chuckled to himself

"What? What's so funny?" A big smile formed on her face as she was waiting for the answer.

"Well the next day i had gotten with Eve and you were soo jealous!"

"No, pfft no way. Me? Getting jealous? Never." Her crinkle appeared again and Mon-El laughed poking at her forehead

"Crinkle" He said.

They both broke out into laughter and in that moment she realized that he wasn't a bad guy. She could see why she might have fallen in love with him.

"Okay okay, continue our story" she said wiping a single tear away, from their laughter.

"Well after that you called me over and admitted your feelings too me. Just as we were about to make contact with eachother..ugh.. this infuriating Imp, Mxyzptlk showed up and ruined everything."

"Sounds like i'm not the only one that had gotten jealous in the relationship huh?" she giggled

He dropped his head laughing along with her.

"Yes you're right. I was jealous and you had told me that you were going to marry Mxy but you did that because that's the only way for him to stop causing havoc in the city. Well you made me believe that and ended up getting rid of him. That night i came over and we both admitted everything and how we felt about eachother" he looked up and they made eye contact.

"So what happened after..?"

He looked up and gave her THAT look and once she realized what he meant by it she turned her head slightly and blushed a little.

"Yeah so that happened and to make the next long story, short, we were in a musical together where you almost died because some music meister had came to get us back together because we broke up when i lied about who i was. I saved you with a kiss and we continued our relationship."

"Why'd you lie?"

"Well i didn't like who i was back on Daxam. I wanted a fresh clean slate where i could start new.." he trailed off

"Got it"

"After a few months my mom had came back and invaded earth with daxamites, attempting to make it the new daxam. You requested a Dakkum Ur and you couldn't fight her anymore because she had kryptonite in her blood. Lena and Winn made this special thing and it seeded the earth with lead. My mom died and all the daxamites left."

"Well then what about you? What happened? How did you survive that?" She questioned, urging me to continue.

"Well.. i was getting to that part..um." He shifted in his seat a little and then continued.

"I lasted a little longer than the others because i was exposed to the yellow sun longer. You had told Alex to bring your pod and place it in a field. When we were saying our goodbye you gave me this.."

He pulled out her mother's necklace from around his neck and showed her.

A million thoughts raced through her mind. Questions such as, did i love him? why don't i remember him? , we're wanting to be asked but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

All she did was gasp "M-my mother's necklace?"

Kara sat up, leaning close to his chest to get a better look at it. She grabbed it slightly, gliding her index finger over it.

She looked up at him and realized how close they were to eachother. There was a certain scent he gave off that made her feel.. at home?

Mon-El looked down at her. They stayed in that position for a few minutes, gazing into eachother eyes.

Just then they heard a knock on the door and shifted away from one another as Kara shouted "Come in!"

Imra walked in with her suit on and worried look on her face.

"Imra what's wrong? Did they find reign?" Mon-El questioned.

"They did and it's not looking so good."

"Okay we should get the team ready then" He said walking towards the door.

"Wait i'm coming with you" Kara said getting up and out of bed.

"No, no you're not. You aren't healed all the way"

"I'm perfectly fine, stop worrying about me so much" She said literally speeding out the door and coming back in within 2 seconds.

"See, even my powers are back"

A big smirk played across both of their faces and they started walking out of the room, Imra following closely behind.

I know, i know. I absolutely suck at updating but i've been going through a lot. I'm not going to say i'm going to try and get better at updating because i don't want to make a promise and break it :/. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter though! Comment and Vote to let me know what you thought!