C h a p t e r : 7

Kara's POV
I super speed out to the main room of the DEO and see Alex, J'onn and Winn all patiently waiting.

"Kara, how are you feeling?" J'onn questioned
"Much better than before but nevermind that. What's the status on Reign?"

"Her heat signature appeared and it says shes located at L Corp but there's no reports or anything showing up on the news" Winn said

"Okay umm..." I paused for a second, trying to remember the daximites name. I pointed at him trying to think.

"Mon-El" he said
"Right um Mon-El and I will head down there to see what's going on since there's not any news of her being there yet. We'll let you know once we get there."

"Wait are you sure about going over there suited up? It could cause suspicion." Alex chimed in before i could turn and take any steps toward the balcony.

"You're right, well i could stop by at my apartment and just change there real quick"

"Yeah and i'm pretty sure you'll have some of Mon-Els clothes there still, you since you never really changed your apartment around.." Alex responded.

"Okay, we'll let you know what's going on"

With that both me and Mon-El headed to my apartment to change before anything could happen at L Corp. We got there in less than a minute and flew into the window I usually keep open. I super sped to change and when i came out Mon-El was just standing there.

"Oh, right umm where do you think your clothes would be if um you stayed here or yeah"

"Usually I kept a few of my shirts and stuff in the bottom drawer of your dresser"

I headed over and pulled out the drawer. Sure enough there were men's button up shirts and pants. I pulled out a pair of darker jeans and a blue and white button up. When I stood up an extra pair of glasses that I was assuming were his were on my nightstand.. I grabbed them and threw them on the couch where he was standing.

He changed quickly and we made out way to L Corp. We took the elevator up to Lena's office.

I walked up to the doors considering her usual assistant was there. I opened them and Sam was sitting where Lena usually would be.

"Oh, hey Sam I didn't mean to barge in and bother you!"

She looked up from her laptop and her tired groggy eye lit up a bit.

"No worries, Kara. Come in!"

"Where is Lena? Catco?" I questioned.

"Yeah i've been taking over here for her more so she can get everything together there. Who's this!" she asked looking over to Mon-El.

"Oh yeah this is Mon-"

Before she could finish Mon-El reached out to shake her hand "Mike" he said looking over at me.

"Yes...Mike." I said.

I didn't realize that he had a secret identity as I did. I almost blew his whole cover.

"Um so is there any problems or anything happening around here?" I said trying not to make it suspicious.

Same walked back over to her desk and started typing away. She looked up "mmm nope i don't think so why what's up?"

"Nothing much just reporting...stuff you know" Mon-El cut in.

I looked over to him and gave him a "slick" look and he looked down and smiled.

"Kara... you're in the room with Reign right now"
i heard Winn say in the coms.

"Give me one second" I said walking out to the outside of the doors.