Chapter 1

BOW!

new story alert, finna get this one started because pretty soon irregular will becomin to a end😔 unless yall want a part two to that story, cuz i do have a couple ideas👀

anywayyyyy, hope u enjoy, i have big plans for this book😈

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"Mmm fuck."

The brownskin man closed his eyes, worrying his bottom lip as he grinded his hips forward in slow, drawn out rolls. Left hand up and limp at the wrist, and right hand stationed behind him and grabbing the lightskin mans knee to support himself, he continued the motions.

The shorter man seemed to be lost in his own world, having been teasing himself for the past fifthteen minutes, making the dick inside him lightly brush against his prostate. His length leaked slowly from the slit of its head, a trail of cum dripping down and making a small mess of his lower half. Sheyaa tilted his head to the side, dreads falling along with him, slightly covering his eyes as a small gasp fell from his lips.

The taller man wet his lips as he poured himself a shot from the liquor Sheyaa kept in his room, smirking at the man in his lap, feeling his dick throb inside the man's heat. The motion of the smaller man's hips were unhurried, smooth and sexy, almost making him spill the drink with how enthralled he was.

Sheyaa must of felt him staring, because he cracked opened his eyes, lazily glancing at him.

"You like what you see nigga?"

"I ain't likin' it, I'm lovin' it." He gently trailed a finger up the man's chest, feeling soft and smooth skin. He was rewarded with a small smile before Sheyaa threw his head back, limp hand going to comb through his short dreads and push them back, moving them from his eyes. The action probably wasn't intended to be attractive or so sultry, but it made Johnathan almost breathless with how good the man looked.

"Damn..." He couldn't help but whisper, and the man in his lap simply continued to smile at him.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me Johnathan?"

The question caught him off guard at first, but then the taller man shrugged his shoulders. No use in hiding it now. "For a minute now. On some real gay shit homie, you cute. And I like how illiterate you sound when you talkin', that shit sexy."

"You say the stupidest shit, I swear bruh." The brownskin mumbled, trying to pretend that he was annoyed, but Johnathan knew better. Sheyaa could act as uppity with him all he wanted, but they were on their second round, so obviously he wasn't as irritated with him as he let on.

"You love me nigga."

He felt the man's walls clench around his dick. "I tolerate you, there's a big difference." But the man smiled down at him.

"Yea aight, stop cappin'."

"Now this dick on the other hand," The man grinned and tilted his head, dragging his walls up his shaft tauntingly, getting a small groan from Johnathan. "I'm lovin' very much."

"Play too much." The taller man mumbled and Sheyaa smiled, sticking out his tongue like how all the girls do. It was kind of weird, the action somehow not fitting and fitting the smaller at the same time. He watched the brown skin man lean forward a little bit, fingers going to circle around Johnathan's nipples.