Chapter 6

BOW!

lil sumthin for yall while i go work on my other babies, next updates u finna see from me is for irregular and humane, a sprinkle of sporadic inbetween them

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"Oh shit, I'm finna be late as fuck!"

Johnathan opened his eyes, feeling wild shuffling next to him, just to see Kentrell rushing out the room seconds later. Rubbing his face and going to check his phone, he looked at the date and remembered that it was the man's first day of work at that fancy ass office building, and immediately sighed. The youngest was suppose to be at work at eight, and it was currently seven thirty four.

"Fuck, this shirt wrinkly!" There was a pause. "What's this white shit on it?!"

Johnathan snorted. "That's probably yo nut, nasty ass nigga."

"Fuck mane, I don't got time to wash this shit!"

The taller shook his head and sighed. "I told yo ass to set a alarm last night nigga!"

"Whateva mane, lemme borrow one of yo shirts!"

"Hell naw, you finna stretch my shit out with them broad ass shoulders!" He said and Sheyaa, who was cuddling with a very tired Joe who came back home from the strip club around four in the morning, scoffed on his other side.

"Finna lose the damn job on his first day."

He rubbed the mans knee gently. "You know he's not purposely tryin' to baby boy, he just wanted to stay awake until Joe came back home safe."

"But I told his ass to let me worry about that, cuz he the one that has to go to work early in the mornin'. Stubborn ass lil nigga, he don't fuckin' listen."

"Oh ma gawd, ok ma and dad! I'm sorry, damn!" Kentrell yelled from his room.

"Ew, don't say that nigga. That would mean y'all our children, and I don't wanna imagine havin' sex with ma kids." Sheyaa grimaced.

"Yeehaw?" Joe muttered drowsily.

"No. No yeehaw."

Kentrell footsteps could be heard, hurried and shuffling about loudly in his room. "Ugh, I'm such a fuck up mane, it's the first fuckin' day and I'm already messin' up!"

They both frowned and before Sheyaa could even try and get up, Johnathan signalled for him to lay back down. He kissed the man on the knife tattoo and got up, yawning and making his way to the bathroom, where the small brownskin man was taking a shower. He pulled the curtain to see Kentrell sitting in the tub, this blank ass look on his face, water falling down his wet body.

"What is you doin' Kentrell? Ain't you suppose to be gettin' ready?"

"What's the point mane? I'm already finna be late. Might as well not go." The man mumbled, and just like that, he didn't care anymore. The man did that a lot; Kentrell would stress out over things for a hot second and then just stop, losing interest in it all together. The younger would go above and beyond for others, but the drive to do things for himself wasn't the best, almost nonexistent.

"Uh, yes the fuck you is goin'. Stop talkin' crazy." He tried to make the man stand up, but all Kentrell did was shrug him off.

"Leave me alone mane."