Chapter 10

BOW!

im tied, been up doin' school work and shit. but anyways, updates are comin y'all wayyyy~

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

It had been a hot summer day.

His friend had came over, and after playing video games for hours and hours on end, they went to the kitchen to find something to eat. The younger prepared a sandwhich while the older talked shit in his ear, and fed up with his childhood friends childish taunts, the younger shoved the older.

Seconds later they were zooming throughout the house, a game of tag formed from their constant shoving and running away. They laughed loudly at one another, speeding through the living room and kitchen, continuously looping around until the older's side bumped into the small table that sat near one of the couches in the living room.

His eyes widened as the vase that sat on the table fell over and shattered into a million little pieces. It couldn't even be salvaged, thats how bad it was, and he immediately threw his arms up, hands coming to rest on his head. He was fucked.

And to make matters worse, a car was suddenly pulling into the driveway, and one peek through the window made his heart drop to his ass at who he saw coming towards the house. While he panicked, his friend was already dashing away through the backdoor and yelling to him that he was on his own, jumping the fence of his backyard and going back to his own house.

He did the first thing that came to mind, and immediately ran upstairs.

~

"Kentrell!"

The young boy stiffened under his bed, trying to control his breathing so he wouldn't get caught. Hard footsteps were heard coming upstairs, and he held his breath as his bedroom door was busted wide opened, the sound echoing throughout the house.

"Boy, where you at? Always messin' shit up in this bitch. Lil fuck up." The man muttered, and Kentrell continued to stay silent, heart beating fast in his chest.

The older man huffed. "You got five seconds to come out, or else I'm finna break ma foot off in yo ass." And from the tone of the man's voice, the boy knew his uncle wasn't playing, and he quickly scrambled from underneath the bed.

The older kept himself together, was tall and muscular, having short salt and pepper hair and soft brown eyes. That were now hardened as he crossed his arms and peered down at him, anger clearly radiating off his body, veins popping out his neck. He hated upsetting his uncle, the man was like a role model to him and taught him so much, promising to fill the void and take over where his father couldn't. And he did for the most part, but Kentrell couldn't stand being on the man's bad side.

"So you was just finna leave that big ass mess on that flo' like that? Ain't even try to clean it up?"

"I-I panicked mane! I swea', it was an accident and then I saw you pullin' up, I just ran." He knew that Joe and him shouldn't have been running around the house like that, especially with delicate and breakable pieces laying around, but the older seemed to be a little too mad at him. Was the man that irritated over him breaking a vase?