Trial #1

Pairing(s): EveSou

A Danganronpa Au
(òwó)

Hope you ready for angst~

—————————————

"I still can't believe it."

Those words were muttered by the raven-haired male as he looked at the podium to his right. The other seventeen people in the room turned to look at the podium as well.

A big X was painted across Alfakyun's portrait. Completely covering the female's face.

"T-This shouldn't have happened!" An brown-haired male exclaimed as he was visibly shaking.

"But it did." Kashitaro said in a dim voice.

The atmosphere around the room was gloomy, no one wanted to say anything. The mushroom-haired blonde just looked at the empty podium on his left, the only thing there was the greyed portrait of the now deceased female. He didn't like this, no one did.

How could anyone like being trapped in a school, forced to kill your friends.

Eve glanced at the frightened brown-haired male. Sou must still be shaken, he was the first one to see Alfakyun's body.

"S-So what do we do?" Sakata said unsurely, a blonde short female glanced around.

"I guess we just talk about what we know." Kuro stated as the blonde male next to her made an unsure face.

"But where exactly do we start?" Senra asked, no one had expected this to happen.

"We should probably go over how she was killed." Araki said as the purple-haired male looked at the phones they were given.

"The file says that she died from blunt force trauma." Shima stated as the green eyed brunette looked at the cat-like robotic animal.

"That is if we can trust what Mafuneko wrote."

"Of course you can~ would I ever lie to you guys?" The black and white robot cat had said.

"I believe it. We did find that steel ball around her body." Kradness said as the pink haired next to him looked at everyone.

"So we can all agree on that being the murder weapon." Nqrse stated as everyone nodded their heads.

"But why was Alfakyun killed, we all agreed to not give in to the game." Amatsuki said causing everyone to look at the ground.

"Someone probably just wanted to leave," Reol suggested, "I'm sure all of us want to escape this twisted killing game."

"I'm just curious about something," Luz said as he looked at Mafuneko, "what happens if we don't find out who the blackened is?"

"Then you all die. It's simple."

"T-That was pretty straightforward." Sou stated as the albino next to him furrowed his brows.

"So we all get killed and then the games over?" Mafu said as the robotic cat laughed.

"Puhuhu~ Well the killer will get to leave while you poor suckers suffer death."