Trial #4

Pairing(s): ShimaSen

Danganronpa Au

Prepare for angst (òwó)

—————————————

Soraru glanced at blonde female, all sign of cheerfulness and color was gone from her. Lon was staring blankly at the now empty podium.

Kuro's picture was crossed out, and so was the image of the pink haired male and blonde.

"What happened....?" Sakata asked in disbelief, "s-so many things happened today."

"Yeah like the fact that three people died." Urata said as the red eyed brunette furrowed his brows.

"And that two of them happened at the same time."

"I'm more confused about the fact that Senra died." Eve said, his voice low and barely above a whisper.

"Well, that's why you're in a trial," Mafuneko stated, "to figure out the clues and find the culprit."

"You seem to enjoy this a lot." Urata sarcastically said as the robotic cat laughed.

"Puhuhu~ it's fun to watch you losers try to keep this 'friendship' bullshit going."

"Shut up, before I personally go over there and break you." Urata threatened.

The redhead was surprised at how much venom was in the short brunette's voice, though it was understandable.

"Puhuhu~" Mafuneko then let his claws out as his red eye glowed, "do that and we'll see what happens tanuki."

"So we should start with what we know as usual," Mafu said as the raven-haired looked at the files.

"Kuro died from poison at 12 p.m. We found her body in her room."

"And Nqrse happened to die at the same time, his cause of death was strangulation." Amatsuki added as the green eyed brunette spoke after him.

"Senra was killed a few hours after, specifically during the investigation."

He noticed the purple-haired tensed up. Shima must be having a hard time dealing with this, he was the first one to find Senra's body.

"There was a blackout during the investigation, and once the lights went back on Shima rushed to us, saying that Senra was dead," Lon emotionlessly said.

"I feel bad for Nqrse..." Sakata said, "he said that he'd live on for Luz, but seems like fate decided something else."

"Since Kuro and Nqrse died at the same time, does this mean that there are two murderers?" Mafu asked as he glanced at the others.

"Wouldn't there be three?" Amatsuki questioned, "since Senra was also killed."

"There's a possibility that Senra's killer could've been one of the other two." Urata said as the raven-haired pondered.

"But there could also be only one killer."

"Eh? Doesn't that seem rather impossible Soraru?" Eve asked the male, who shrugged.