Trial #6

Danganronpa Au

Prepare for angst (òwó)

—————————————

"So why are we having this trial Soraru?" Mafuneko asked the raven-haired.

Soraru just glared at the robot, his eyes showed complete malice, which honestly scared the others.

"No one died," Lon stated as she looked at the raven-haired, "so why are we?"

"Hey, Soraru," Eve called out to the male that was still glaring at Mafuneko, "why are we—"

"Because this game is a load of bullshit with its lies and rules." Soraru finally said as he looked at them.

"Eh?" Amatsuki tilted his head, "what do you mean?"

"I've been bothered by this since Shima's trials. I still don't believe that he killed Senra, or Nqrse."

"I kinda felt the same," Urata said as he looked at them, "after all everything about that trial seemed....off."

"So, we're going to talk about it again? But why?" Eve asked the raven-haired.

"Because I found evidence to show the truth that Mafuneko wanted to hide from us."

"Eh? What truth?" The robotic cat asked in a bored tone.

Soraru just glared at the mascot, "the truth that Shima didn't actually kill them. He was falsely executed."

"W-Wait, y-you mean we...." Lon's voice was shaking as she covered her mouth, "....n-no......"

"Eh? But that's the truth, he did kill them. If it was wrong then I would've just executed you all for getting it wrong." Mafuneko matter of factly stated.

"Not unless you did it to protect someone." Urata stated as he glared at the mascot.

"And why would I do that tanuki?"

"Because the mastermind is the one that killed Nqrse and Senra."

"E-Eh? Seriously?" Amatsuki was shocked for a split second before realizing, "actually, that would make sense since the mastermind can control and bend their rules to suit them."

"Oh, is that why you asked us to look around to see if we find things that seem strange?" Eve questioned the raven-haired, who nodded his head.

"But if Shima was falsely executed, then that means that this game is a fraud, the rules don't matter at all." Lon stated as the red eyed brunette began to realize something.

"If the rules didn't matter then that means that the others could've also been falsely executed!"

"I doubt that," Urata said as he crossed his arms, "I think the other trials weren't forged."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

Urata let out a weak sigh, "the others confessed to the crimes, saying that they did kill them...even Sakata admitted to it...."