Good Morning Tsundere

Pairing(s): SoraSaka

————————

The sounds of birds happily chirping away their song filled the room as it was illuminated by the morning sun's rays. A raven-haired male stirred a bit as he felt the light hit his face, using the blanket to cover himself, mumbling about a couple more minutes, maybe even a few hours. He was about to fall back into his slumber until the voice of an familiar puppy rang through his ears.

"Soraru~ wake up~"

The raven-haired inwardly groaned as he pulled the blankets to cover himself more.

"Hey Soraru."

".........."

"I know you're awake Soraru..."

"......sleepy....."

"Even though you surprisingly slept earlier yesterday?"

".......tired......"

"Don't you have anything else to do besides being tired?" Sakata asked as he gave the raven-haired an amused look.

The redhead had decided to hang out with the raven-haired the day before, he was suppose to head back but before he knew it he fell asleep in his fishcake of a boyfriend's arms.

"....just let me sleep...."

"Don't be such a downer~" The redhead whined as he flopped onto the bed, facing the raven-haired, "please~ wake up."

"........"

"Wake up for your adorable puppy~" Sakata tried to plead but was met with no response.

I can't even try puppy eyes because his eyes are closed. The redhead pouted as he wrapped his arms around the male.

"It's too quiet that it makes me feel lonely~"

"........"

"I'm bored~ at least pretend to be awake~"

"........"

Sakata just sighed as he stopped hugging the male, he had nothing to do so he figured he might as well stay in bed with him.

He smiled to himself when he remembered about how the raven-haired had confessed to him first. And I thought it was a one-sided attraction.

"Hey Soraru, remember when you confessed to me~"

"......."

"Can't you at least say something like a 'yes'......"

He heard small footsteps enter the room before a soft bark was heard from besides the bed. Sakata looked to see Ken-chan staring at him happily, his tail wagging cheerfully.

"Good morning Kenchan~" Sakata sat up to lift the small pup in his arms and placed him on the bed, "this old man doesn't want to wake up, maybe he'll listen to you."

Ken-chan licked the raven-haired's face in an attempt to wake him up before then nudging his face against the male's cheek in an attempt while happily barking.