Trial #5

Pairing(s): SoraMafu, UraSaka

Danganronpa Au

I'll just say it now, I'm sorry

Prepare for angst
(o'ωo)

—————————————

The room was almost empty, with only five people, and Mafuneko, present. Most of the podiums were occupied with portraits of their friends, all x'd out and grey. Except for two that had a question mark on them instead.

"Do we really have to do this?" Urata asked the others, "we already know the answer."

The other four made uneasy faces after hearing the short brunette's words. Amatsuki could see the hopeless expression on the short brunette.

"......Sakata is dead. And Mafu was the one to kill him." Urata slowly said, the raven-haired spotted the slight trace of sadness in his voice.

"......we don't know if that's true." Amatsuki stated as the blonde female shook her head.

"W-We've seen the body at the scene," Lon said as she looked at the red eyed brunette, "and it was Sakata's."

"Plus the fact that Mafu isn't here, that just shows that he's guilty." Urata added as the red eyed brunette looked down.

"So I guess we vote now?" Amatsuki said, the mushroom-haired shook his head.

"We shouldn't vote yet." Eve said as the others became confused.

"Why not? I mean I don't want to see Mafu get executed but—" Lon's sentence was cut off by the mushroom-haired.

"E-Even if it's true..... Mafu and Sakata were friends, I just can't see why Mafu would kill him out of nowhere." Eve stated, he glanced at the raven-haired that was silent.

"We thought the same thing for Luz, Kradness and Reol. And look what happened." Urata pointed out.

"I just want to know what happened."

The short brunette crossed his arms and looked away while the others just gave him pitiful expressions.

"I-I guess it won't hurt to go over it." Lon said as the red eyed brunette took out his phone with the file on it.

"W-Well the file says that the death was caused by poison." Amatsuki stated, "time of death was around 8:05 pm."

"We found his body in the locked door, thanks to the card key that was left there." Eve said as the blonde female frowned a bit.

"He died from poison, so why was his body hanged?"

"Maybe to make us think it was a suicide." Soraru finally spoke in what had been ages.

"Glad that you finally decided to join us." Urata muttered in slight irritation.

Soraru just weakly rolled his eyes. He normally would've gotten annoyed at the short brunette's attitude, but he knew that he was just upset at what happened.