Trial #2

Pairing(s): KashiTsuki

Danganronpa Au

Prepare for angst (òwó)

—————————————

"We have to do this again." Shima said as he looked at everyone in the room.

Here they were again, back in this godforsaken trial room for a second time.

"I-I thought we weren't going to let this happen again." Lon cried out.

"Even after we told Sou that we'd work together." Kradness said, causing the mushroom-haired to flinch upon hearing the male's name.

The light blonde male saw Eve's action and made an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry Eve. I didn't mean to."

"I-It's okay."

"Hey....Amachan?" Mafu called out, quieting the room as they all turned to look at the red eyed brunette. Amatsuki was looking at the ground, his bangs covered his face making it hard to see his expression.

"A-Amatsuki?" Kuro called out to him.

"Hey Amatsuki are you—?" Senra's sentence was cut off by the red eyed brunette's monotone voice.

"Someone just confess."

"E-Eh?" Sakata stuttered as he looked at the male.

"I don't care anymore, someone just admit it."

"I've never seen Amatsuki like this. He's always usually cheerful." Urata muttered to himself as the light haired male looked at the red eyed brunette with a pitied expression.

"Poor Amatsuki."

The red eyed brunette didn't care anymore. He just wanted to get the trial over. There's no point. There's no reason for me to live. Amatsuki finally looked up, the first thing he sees is the empty podium that was across from him.

Kashitaro's frame was x'd out. The x covering his face, a fox tail and ears were drawn on it as if mocking the red eyed brunette.

"Yeah, yeah you're upset we get it. Just start finding out who the killer is. My patience is pretty low." Mafuneko said as his red eye lit up, indicating that he was getting angry.

"You're a complete asshole." Nqrse straightforwardly said to the mascot. His voice dripped with venom and hatred.

"Aw~ that's the kindest thing you've guys said to me. Puhuhu."

"Let's just ignore him." Reol said as the short brunette crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Wouldn't even matter. He'd just join the conversation no matter what we say."

"Well let's just start with the basic, Kashitaro was killed by a stab wound. Time of death was 5:45 pm." Soraru said as he looked at the file.

"His body was found around the dorm rooms, specifically in his room." Eve continued the raven-haired's sentence.

"Isn't this easier?" Sakata asked, "we just need to find out who could've gone to his room at that time."

"But if everyone has an airtight alibi, just like Alfakyun's trial, then it'll be hard to figure out." Kuro said, before giving the mushroom-haired an apologetic look, "I'm sorry Eve. We keep mentioning about...."

"It's fine." The mushroom-haired waved his hands to reassure them.

"Why did it have to be Kashi?" Amatsuki muttered, causing everyone to become silent.