Here We Are

USSS

————————

A green eyed brunette was staring out to the ocean, the waves hitting against the shore in a calming way. The sky painted in beautiful shades and blends of orange, yellow, and red as the sun drift into the water.

It still continued to shine even as it started to hide in the majestic blue water, its rays casting a glistening glow, almost blinding to the eye, onto the ocean, creating sparkles that matched the happiness in his eyes.

Birds were singing songs of happiness, he could hear the harmony in their voices as they sang, reminding him of certain people that he'd always hear.

The wind slowly blew a gentle breeze, cooling down the small heat that the sun emitted, it caused the male's hair to sway along with it but he didn't mind at all.

He continued to stare into the ocean, his eyes shining like emeralds with the sun's energy, filled with joy and eagerness.

It was quiet with the occasional bird's songs or sounds of the waves.

He hadn't heard only of his friends' voices and was wondering what they were up to. He then glanced to his side once he felt someone tackle him.

The redhead just grinned as he hugged the male, soon the other two males joined; the purple-haired rested his arm against the shorter male's shoulder while the blonde had his arm around the redhead.

They looked at each other, no words needed to be said as the positivity in their eyes was enough to know what they were feeling.

They looked back at the ocean, their cheerful grins big and wide as they watched ocean's wave flow in a rhythm that could lull people to sleep if they listened long enough.

The short brunette just closed his eyes, listening to the soft rhythmic sounds of the waves, his mind drifting away like flower resting in the ocean, allowing the soft currents to bring it to wherever it headed.

He thought back to everything that's happened.

He didn't need to open his eyes to know the others were smiling, he could practically hear the smile forming on their faces as they enjoyed the beautiful day.

He felt they had let go of him but were still standing next to him.

With these three by my side I'll always be happy.

I wouldn't trade them for the world.

⎈ ⎈ ⎈ ⎈

A short brunette was sitting around as he watched the others have a few small conversations.

The group was fine, but it felt like there was still an awkward atmosphere surrounding them.

He glanced at the purple-haired that was just sitting and looking around while the other two were chatting.

How scary.

The brunette sighed and went back to listening to the younger two.

He felt like out of everyone in the room he was more closer to the redhead, probably due to the fact that he was his partner and the one he'd collab with the most.