(1) Meeting the Matsukids!

Moving away from your old home can be pretty hard for some people, especially for a little kid like you. You missed your old friends, your old home, and your Dad.......

But it has to be done or else you and your Mom will be unhappy forever, atleast thats what your Mother told you.
Your new home was in a new city so its atleast 5 hours away from your old home. You didnt know if you should be excited about it or not but it doesnt really matter anyway.

"Mom?" You ask your Mother as you change your position on the front seat.
"Yes, my dear?" Your Mother responded, not taking her eyes off the road.
"Are we there yet? We've been on the road FOREVER" You look out the window and see alot of cars and trucks passing by.
"Just about 10 more minutes"

You groan and started shifting around the front seat because its really uncomfortable and you couldnt sleep, it was starting to get really boring.....
But eventually, you and your Mom finally made it to your new house. It was a little smaller than your original one but you didnt care that much. Inside there was no furniture whatsoever, so your bed wasnt there either.

"Mom, where's my bed? I want to sleep...." You rub your eyes.
"Its not here yet I suppose, but you can sleep on the futon!" Your mother caresses your shoulder.

"A futon? You mean the matress thing thats on the floor?!" Your eyes widened, your Mother nods while you groan.
"Dont worry, your bed will be here in a few hours!" Your mother called out to you as you make your way upstairs.

You went inside your room and see the futon laying down in the middle of the room, there wasnt even a pilllow or a blanket!
You layed down and tried to sleep but you still couldnt because your neighbours were being really loud.
Jeez, is there a birthday party going on next door? You thought to yourself before getting up and went downstairs.
Its pointless, I guess Im not destined to sleep right now....

You look into your backpack that was filled with (F/S) (Favourite snack) And search around it to find a comic book laying on the very bottom of the bag, you picked it up and went to your new backyard and sat on the back porch and start reading.

Buuut you can still hear a bunch of kids beside your backyard. To be honest, it kinda annoyed you.
This must be a really big birthday party...

Then out of nowhere, a kid from your nextdoor backyard yelled.

"HOMERUUUUUNN!!!"

Then a random baseball went over the fence that went between your backyard and theirs, and landed right infront of you.

"Eh?! Whats this baseball doing here?" You put your comic book down and picked up the baseball and examin it, it was dirty and old. Then you see a writing right beside it, it seems like a name.
It reads:
'J. Matsuno'

After that, you hear a knock on your door. You quickly ran back inside and answered the door.
"Hello?" You say after opening the door. There was a little boy about your age, maybe a little older.

"Hey uuhhh.....d-do you have my brothers baseball? It kinda landed on your backyard, s-sorry about that......" He chuckled nervously as he shakes the back of his head.
"Oh! You mean this one?" You handed the ball to him.
"Yes it is, thanks......uuhh"
"Im (Y/N), nice to meet you." You smile at him.

"Well.....Im Osomatsu....." He looks to the side, he seems nervous.
"Whats wrong Osomatsu?" You tilted your head.
"Eermm well I didnt expect you to be my new neighbour, cause my old neighbour was really mean and would yell at me and my brothers if our baseball landed on his backyard....." Osomatsu smiles, his eyebrows narrowed up a little.
"Oh dont worry, me and my Mom are really nice to people!"

"Heh.....seems like it," Osomatsu blushes slightly.
"Would you......like to meet my brothers?" He requested. You nodded in excitement.

The two of you started running to Osomatsu's house, then went inside and immediatly was greeted by a tall lady that seems to be Osomatsu's Mom.
"Osomatsu, who is this kid?" His Mother laid her eyes on you as one of her eyebrows raised up.

"This is (Y/N)! He's the kid nextdoor!" Osomatsu introduced you.
"Nice to meet you Osomatsu's mom!" You put your hand infront of her.
"Nice to neet you two, (Y/N)" She says in a calming voice and shakes your hand.

"Okay, enough boring stuff, LETS GO!!" Osomatsu quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you away towards the backyard. He opened tha door to reveal.....

W-woah! There's five other clones of him?!
The five other 'clones' stared at you, it kinda made you uncomfortable.

"Osomatsu nii-san? W-who's this?" One of them came up to you two.
"This is (Y/N), he's our neighbour and he's really nice! You guys should introduce yourselves to him" Osomatsu smiles.

"Im Jyushimatsu!"
"Im Choromatsu!"
"Im Karamatsu!"
"Im Todomatsu!"
"Im Ichimatsu!"

Holy guacamoly thats alot of names! You dont think you could rememerize it, besides, they all look identicle to eachother!

"Uumm are you all clones....?" Your head turns to each of them.
"No? Well....we're sextuplets, basically we're born in the same day, its confusing...." One of them said, your guessing thats Todomatsu.
"Are you.....Todomatsu?" You ask him
"Im Choromatsu...." He replied.

"Oh sorry! I just....y'know its hard cause you all look identical along with y-your names and-"
"Its fine (Y/N), we get that alot" One if them cuts you off, who you assume is Karamatsu but you didnt want to question it, afraid you might make the same mistake again.

"Well, it was nice meeting all of you but I have to go now, my Mom would FREAK if she knows Im gone." You wave to them.

"Bye-bye sextuplets!"

"Bye-bye (Y/N)!"

Boy, if only you knew they were blushing when you left.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! First chapter done!